4.11

Edited 23rd June 2019

So here we are part Two if the wedding YAY!!! Thank you so much for the love I really do appreciate it; every vote read and comment counts. Anyway enjoy :).

Elle was giggling at her seat, the lake behind them sparkled as the sun slowly settled in the sky behind them dressing them all in a soft romantic glow. tThey just eaten and now it was time for speeches.

"Excuse me" Minerva commented tapping her fork on the glass, Harry Ron Hermione and Elle shared a look as the action took them back to school.

"Hi everyone" Emmett started, as he did the first part of the best man speech. "I'm Emmett I will be your entertainment for this evening, and on to it I guess" he shrugged as the crowd chuckled

"For all those that know Elle, well will know she is a caring loving and wonderful person, and deserves a good husband, thank god Jasper married her before she could find one" everyone let out deep laughs and Jasper threw a napkin at him, which he chuckled at.

"No seriously bro" Emmett rounded on his brother "you deserve too, good luck and welcome to the family Elle" Emmett raised his glass and everyone toasted Elle. He sat down with a clap and allowed Edward to stand.

"You know when someone finds someone you can instantly tell they are meant to be, I spotted that when Jasper first caught a glimpse of the new girl in School, she had handed him her pencil in history class and began talking to him, I knew then the pair was destined to be together" Edward toasted the couple and so did everyone else.

Carlisle then stood, being the father of the groom he beamed down at the pair. 

"Eleanor,  what can I say? But thank you" He replied softly "you encourage Jasper to come out of the shell he was once in, you made him smile for the first time and you make him so happy, Esme and I are thankful that he found you, and we are eternally grateful that you broke his walls down and allowed him to become the man I always knew he'd be, so thank you and welcome to the family" Carlisle then reached over to hug Elle who was dry sobbing. 

When the clapping calmed down Elle beamed as Charlie stood his moustache moving nervously.

"I remember when Renee had told me she was pregnant, I was ecstatic, we went to the doctors and was told it was twins, I fainted" he chuckled as the crowd gave light laughter "but after the shock of having two, My little Elle was born first, her bright brown eyes beaming up at me I knew then she would be come to do great things, even with the breakdown of the marriage, she didn't want to leave, I remember her crying until she was sick because she didn't want to go. So Elle didn't, she stayed wth me, while her sister grew up in Phoenix with her mom, Elle had chosen to stay, until she was accepted in to this special place, and looking around now at her friends and her wizarding family I know special and loved she truly is, and how she should be treated, but if she don't get treated the way she should, Jasper just a warning I'm a cop... I know how to hid a body" the crowd chuckled as Elle hugged her dad and Jasper shook his hand.

Jasper then stood he looked down at Elle there hands never breaking as he took a deep breath.
"I never knew what true love felt like until now. Seeing you walking down that isle was one of the greatest moments ever, I will not forget it, my whole left led up to this moment an I'm thankful it's finally arrived you're beautiful inside and out and I love you Elle, lets toast .... the start of forever begins now"

"Forever" the crowd toasted and Elle smiled kissed Jasper's cheek before sitting engaging in more conversation.

"Time to dance" Jasper replied a little over half an hour later and held his hand up. Elle grasped it and the pair made their way to the dance floor their guests flying in to the now glittering hall. The isle had been moved and several large round tables and chairs were set up, Everyone gathered around as Elle and Jasper prepared for their dance