4.21

Edited 5th July 2019

Hi wow Fifty something chapters I think it's fifty three, and I'm just so exited, soon it will be baby time yay.

Now remember I have changed Cannon a little bit... Well okay a lot! So please expect more changes to cannon in this rest of this book.

Don't worry, I will be keeping a few elements :)

Enjoy

Elle grinned as she showered, the events of last night still in her mind, sex with Jasper was like being on a high -  every time. She knew it would dwindle as she got older, but she was still considered a young vampire.

Elle stood under the hot steam the water dripping down her body and in to the drain below her feet. her mind couldn't help but wonder to the past few years, it had been three years since her transformation, she and Jasper had known one another for five years and the day she met him still made her smile today.

She sighed as she heard Harry, Ron and Hermione talking downstairs.

"Elle?" Jasper replied poking his head through the door of her shower, 

"Yeah I can hear them one sec" she replied softly, Jasper nodded and continued to get dressed himself.

Elle managed to wash, dry and dress her self by the time; Jasper had brushed and stole Elle's straighteners to straighten the knots left in his hair from last night's antics. She grinned as he smirked then winked at her as she cane out in lacy panties and matching bra.

She dressed in a spotted black and white skirt, black long sleeved crop top and heeled boots, slipping on a long gold necklace. The pair made their way down to the living room, Harry and Ron were in the kitchen with Esme, no doubt outing in their orders for the vampire to cook, Hermione was talking to Emmett and Jayson about work at the ministry and Alice was sat next to Jayson flicking through her visions. Carlisle, Edward and Bella had disappeared.

"Where's Bella?" Elle asked her family and they all turned looking sadly at the vampire.

"She's upstairs in Carlisle's Office" Rosalie commented softly from the love seat,"the baby's managed to crack a rib" all talk had stopped, and her family watched as Elle sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"You changed your hair again" Ron commented coming in to the living room, a plate full chicken pasta salad in a large bowl.

"It looks good" Harry commented coming in a matching bowl in his hand, he flicked her hair with his free one and she smacked his hand away.

"Yeah thanks" she replied as Jasper smirked at Harry and began playing with a shorter curl. "It's a spell so it's only temporary" she commented Ron shrugged

"You changed your hair that much, I can't even remember what you look like" he commented of hand and Elle giggled as Emmett nodded in agreement.

"Me either" she commented and Jasper smirked in to her neck

"I do" he replied and she giggled as he kissed her neck.

"I'm going to see Bella" Elle commented speeding to the office.

"Carlisle, tell me. It's all right." Elle heard her sister reply to Carlisle and Edward,  she knocked and came in, smiling at her sister, Carlisle ran a hand through his hair, and sighed, it seemed to be an action he was doing a lot recently.

"The fetus isn't compatible with your body." He explained to everyone "It's too strong. It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need. It's starving you by the hour. I can't stop it, and I can't slow it down. At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver"  he warned as Elle came in and sat next to Bella, holding her hand in her own.