4.18

Edited 23rd June 2019 - 17 more chapters to edit...come on we can do this :) 

I am sooo sorry I've been away, a LOT had happened, my son got his acceptance in to his primary school, and my daughter began her education as well, I should be able to update more now I don't have my children in the day time, please forgive me and here is the first chapter of Breaking Dawn... by the way am going off a script here and not the book,

 by the way am going off a script here and not the book,

Elle smiled as Bella practiced in her shoes. Bella turned and went to flip off her sister but Alice grasped the humans arms and guiding her.

"You just have to break them in" Alice replied softly.

"I've been breaking them in for three days" Bella whines and Elle giggled "can I just go bare foot?"

"No."  Elle commented her hair was blonde for the occasion, she moved forward to help her sister take off the shoes "absolutely not"

"Come on" Bella replied "I just think it's a little much you know? The dress the shoes all of this" Bella replied, she looked around at the back garden of the old Cullen home,  trees and flowers were being put up were being brought in by the Cullen's, or by magic by the Wizarding side of the family.

"Yours and Charlie's disguise" she commented as Charlie who was supporting very blonde hair. can in carrying logs.

"It will fade by the time you get back to England" Elle commented and she sighed softly.

"No it's not" Alice commented "besides everything tomorrow will be perfect"  Hermione came over with Elle.  She and Charlie are gonna spend the next few hours with Hermione sorting through the disguises/

"How does Charlie feel about not walking you down the isle?" Hermione asked Bella softly

"He's semi-okay with it" Bella replied with a shrug as she looked to her father who was putting up flowers on the arch way that Emmett built last night.

"Where do you want those boss?" Emmett commented as he and Jayson brought in two large logs.

"Either side of the isle" Alice replied softy 

"What isle?" Rosalie commented holding a log.

"Seriously do any of you have vision" Alice replied wondering off as she directed them

"Clearly not" Jasper commented he swiped down to quickly kiss Elle. Disappearing before he called be called up on.

"Get some rest Yeah" Elle commented softly hugging her littlest sister, Hermione, Elle and Charlie would be staying in a magicked tent in the forest, and Bella Renee and Phil would be staying in the now empty house of Charlie's.