1.4

Welcome to chapter 4 enjoy :)

Bella ended up going home with Edward; The rest of the afternoons lessons went by boringly in the same fashion; Elle only had history with Jasper, and Art, which she was good at, her assignment was to pick a topic and draw it, Elle decided to draw, Hogwarts and her landscape. 

At the end of the day Elle dropped off her slip in the office and then headed to her locker to grab her history book and notes as well as the rest of the days homework. She carried them to her car, where Jasper was waiting leaning against his brothers Jeep, His brother Emmett his sister Alice along with Rosalie and Jayson was there as well, Elle swore as she struggled to find her car key and then gave a small cheer when she found them at the bottom of her bag.

Jasper waved as Elle approached her car, the car clicked as she unlocked the car, his sister Alice hugged Elle as she arrived.

"I heard you were coming over tonight?" she asked sweetly and Elle gave a small smile.

"Erm yes of course, if it's okay with your parents?" She asked looking at Jasper, he nods and she sighed in relief.

"Hey English, I'm Emmett" Emmett said he held his fist out, she laughed but fist bumped with him

"I know who you all are, I got the gossip at lunch" Elle said rolling her eyes, Emmett laughed and pulled his Rosalie closer.

"Oh isn't her accent just the cutest thing, Jay" Alice mentioned, who nodded at her smiling at her.

"Oh Yes some of the boys are just the cutest, oh that accent" Elle said perfecting Alice's voice. Alice laughed and smiled and squeaked hugging her as the others looked shocked. "What its a talent"

"Can you do more?" Emmett asked.

"Erm" I looked at Jasper "Now What do y'all do for fun round 'ere" I said copying a very thick Southern accent

"Wicked" Emmett commented 

"I can speak several languages too"  She replied nodding to Emmett, "I'm fluent in Russian, French, Scottish, Welsh and Latin, the last one mandatory at my previous school" she states and the Cullen's nod slightly impressed, 

"Follow us? Jazz will go with you so you don't get lost" Alice winked at me, Alice went to the jeep just as Emmett climbed in and started the engine.

Jasper went to the passenger side of my car, and I unlocked it, my phone beeping at me signalling a call.

"Would you mind driving? While I get this? Its Hermione, a friend from England?" he nods taking the keys off her as she passes him them over the roof. 

"Of course" he said coming back around the car. Elle smiled and walked to the passenger side, pressing the green phone symbol

"EL, HE DID IT" Elle laughed at the screech  that greeted her and climbed in the car, Jasper had already started the engine  and moved the seat so he was comfy, his bag in the passenger footwell, Elle shoved her bag inside before climbing in her self, Jasper left the now empty car lot, once Elle had belted up

"Well its about damn time"  Elle Replied to her looking ahead, Hermione giggled

"Will you be my chief bridesmaid?" she asked "Ginny is going to be my other bridesmaid, its just you two in my party" 

"Of course I will, email me dress ideas and we can go from there" Elle commented 

"Oh thank-you, once we have save the dates I'll owl you the invites, I'd like Charlie and Bella to come too, I'm trying to push for Hogwarts you know; McGongall may let us but with the muggles-"