4.1🇬🇧

Edited 21 June 2019- So my AU chapters will be named as book four (BD) however breaking dawn will lead from this, the chapters are set in-between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Hi, there sorry I haven't updated much with Christmas and then the new year I've been very busy, hope you all enjoy and on to the chapter whoop!! Thanks to everyone who's voted and commented it's much appreciated :) images are at the bottom, outfits in the story. I do not own them

Elle smiled at the letter front of her, written down was the blessing of her's and Jasper's big day, she smiled as Jasper, fresh from a hunt had arrived.

"We go it" She cried out and Jasper chuckled as he span her when she dived for him.

"That's great Darlin'" he replied softly placing her on her feet; His arms wrapped still wrapped around her "I bet Her-" She stopped him her soft delicate hand on his mouth.

"Shh you will give it away" she replied with a wink and Jasper nodded a sparkle in his eyes. "have you booked the tickets?" She asked him and he nodded

"Yes, the whole family including Bella" he replied then went to the bathroom to shower, "have you packed yet?" he asked an eyebrow raised "That dress won't pick it's self doll"

Elle shook her head and smiled as he took of his shirt, he gave her a look and she smirked a glint in her eye. "Pack" he ordered her "you leave in two hours"

Elle sighed as he went in the bathroom locking the door behind him, she heard the shower go and stood there looking at her closet; 

"I don't hear you packing" she heard Jasper reply in the shower and she rolled her eyes and used her magic to pack so clothes for her girls weekend away. Elle smiled as she sat on her's and Jasper's bed; her arms and legs folded and she smirked as he came from the shower and his eyebrows raised.

"Uh? he replied as she stood and stalked towards him, she wore nothing but a silk robe and rolled his eyes but untied her robe anyway revealing her naked body

"I meet the girls in forty-five, told the girls that I'll meet them at the edge, the others they've gone hunting" she smirked with a small wink and Jasper's hands running over her silky legs.

"We best be quick then" he replied huskily before he'd swept her up in a long passionate kiss.

Elle smirked as she ran through the forest almost fifty minutes later, she smiled as she spotted Alice Rose and Esme each carrying on case each. Alice impatiently waiting.

'Well you took your time" Rosalie replied laughing slightly  as Elle straightened out a white laced top.

"I was busy" she replied winking at her and they giggled.

"I'm glad he found you" Esme replied giving the younger vampire a hug.

Alice sighed "I get it, we're all thankful Elle come in to Jasper's life but let's go... I wanna go shopping" She whined which caused Elle to laugh slightly.

"Don't you know whats gonna happen" Rosalie replied as they took off in the forest; there cases clutched tightly in their hands.

"No" Alice huffed "I can't see how this weekends going to go" she replied before pausing slightly  "I love it" she called loudly 

Elle and Esme laughed before they speed through the trees, they raced, giggled and hunted along the way; The females actually enjoying the moment without the boys around.

They arrived in New York, the girls staying close to one another as they squeezed on the busy paths of the city using hoods, gloves, fashion cloaks, large hats and sunglasses to protect them from the sun. Elle led them to the familiar subway stairs. Elle smiled as she knocked on the door, the broken gate which now moved to allow the foursome to quickly slip inside before the non-magical folk could see them.