My Hero

Extreme violence and maybe touchy subjects...

I groaned in pain as he whipped his hand back and let it land upon my face.

"Shut up, you slut," he spit out through clenched teeth.

I slipped down the wall and let my head loll to the side. he had kept me chained up here for longer than I could remember.

It was extremely hard to tell when I blacked out so frequently.

I didn't even know the name of the man that had kept me hostage, raped, and beat me, and frankly, I didn't want to.

It made me feel a whole lot better not having someone to blame because then , I could just pretend that it was all a nightmare that I would eventually wake up from. If the man had a name, it would be much harder to just forget.

"Stand up," he yelled.

I had done this plenty of time before, but I still struggled to force myself to stand. I put all my weight into pressing against the hard, metal pole that I was chained to, and lifted with my legs.

I thought that when the world went to shit with its dead becoming the undead and starting to walk, that would be the worst that it got, but being abused by some dipshit was even worse.

My legs wobbled slightly when I stood and the man gave me a slap because of it.

"I said stand bitch, not dance."

When I stood up, I thought about how I got here.

I remembered being with my boyfriend, Carl, and his family after the world became infested with the walkers. We all stayed together and met a lot of amazing people along the way, including my best friends Maggie and Beth.

One day, we were camped out and waiting for daybreak when some men came into the camp and killed Beth and her father, Hershel, and then kidnapped me.

I hated what I had let happen to me.

I let this bastard take advantage of me because I was too weak.

I wanted to die at this very moment.

"Okay, we're going to do this right now and I don't want to hear a word," the man said as he reached for his belt buckle.

I started to squirm in the chains and shook my head at him.

"No," I responded," I don't want to."

He scoffed, "You don't get a choice."

He pulled his pants down and I looked away to shield my eyes from the extremities that I had witnessed far too many times.

"I don't want to," I repeated once more.

He laughed and reached down for my pants.

"No!" I exclaimed, kicking his hand away from me.

He lifted his leg and kicked me square in the jaw. I winced in pain as I tasted the metallic taste of my own blood. Frankly, it was saddening that the taste had become all too familiar.

The man lowered his hands and I closed my eyes. I hated this. I didn't want this. I couldn't even think of what I had done to deserve it.

Suddenly, I heard a shout and then a couple of familiar voices.

"That's the guy that took Hannah."

I opened my eyes at the sound of my name and smiled when I saw him.

"Carl!" I exclaimed, flinching slightly at the pain that spread through my mouth.

My boyfriend turned around and saw me chained to the pole.

"Hannah!" he exclaimed as his eyes filled with tears,"Baby, I thought I would never see you again."

Another boy came over and together, Carl and the boy began to pull on the chain to free me.

Eventually, the chain popped and the chain was off the wall.

"The key is in his pockets," I groaned in pain.

The boy looked at the half nude man and frowned at Carl, "He's not wearing pants."

I closed my eyes and Carl exclaimed, "What the hell do you mean he's not wearing any pants, Patrick?"

"Please," I whimpered,"His pants are over there. Just please get me out of here."

Carl walked over to the pants and grabbed the key out of the pocket before walking back to me and freeing my hands from the prison that had kept me for so long.

I collapsed into the arms of my boyfriend and did something that I hadn't done in a long time.

I cried.

I had refused to let that man see me sad.

I'd rather be eaten by the walkers.

"I'm so sorry that all this happened to you Hannah," Carl said, as he rubbed my back comfortingly.

I nuzzled my head into his chest further and squeezed him harder, "I'm just glad that it's over."

"I love you Han," my boyfriend said.

I smiled through my tears and squeezed him once more," I love you too."

UUUUUUgGGGGGAAAAAAWUUUUGGGAAA guys, I need inspiration to write more imagines. Please, you guys know how to get you requests in.

Y'all can also follow me on snapchat. My username is Mika_Hill