Outage

"Pass the chocolate syrup," Chandler said with a huge smile on his face.

I frowned,"Manners."

He put his spoon down and I frowned in disgust.

"Chandler, have you ever heard of a napkin?"

My boyfriend stood up and walked around the table until he was standing behind me.

"I did," he whispered in my ear,"I just choose not to use them."

He gave me a huge smile and pressed a huge, sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"You're so gross," I exclaimed, wiping the sticky mess off my face. (Am I the only one that took that in a dirty way... Took it... Taking it... Excuse my dirty mind)

"Don't pretend like you don't like it," he replied, taking the chocolate syrup from my side of the table.

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker and I groaned when the lights finally gave in.

"Chandler?" I questioned considering I couldn't see him anymore.

I heard his chair pull out and then there was silence.

"Chan?"

Standing, I moved to the counters to find the matches.

Eventually, I found a small box and a couple candles, but they were knocked out of my hand when my boyfriend came (😂) up behind me and grabbed my waist.

"Boo!" He exclaimed.

I jumped in shock and smacked his arm when he laughed.

"You asshole," I said, pushing him away from me.

He laughed even harder and I rolled my eyes, lighting the match and lighting the candle.

"I'm sorry baby," he said, still trying to give me a hug.

"Get the hell away from me," I said again, walking back to my table and sitting down to finish my ice cream.

He came back over to the table and sat down as well.

"I love you," he said.

I rolled my eyes once more and sighed,"I love you too."

After finishing our ice cream, the power was still out for another two hours.

We had decided to pass the time by hiding around the house and seeing who could scare the other more times.

I'm sad to say that I lost.

It's not my fault that Chandler could creep up on me and I was scared of the dark.

"Alright," he said with the final scare,"That's enough. I don't want to give you a heart attack."

Chandler took my hand and walked me over to my couch where he sat and pulled me onto his lap.

I turned around on his lap and straddled him with my legs, taking his face in my hands and kissing him.

"Wow," he said in between kisses,"If ice cream makes you like this, I need to go to the store."

I laughed and continued to make out with him until the lights came back on.

Topic: eating ice cream

Sorry it's so short and late guys. I've been doing my English project all day and then my power went out. I was in the middle of washing my hair. 😭😭😭 I based this chapter off of what I'm doing sort of. Instead of making out, I'm writing this and being slapped by my niece. Great comparison right? It's dark and I just want my power back 😭😭😭