Protect You

OMG I GOT A REQUEST. This one goes out to Im_Carl_Grimes_Lover

"Hey Faith," I heard my uncle call out from the other side of the lawn.

I lifted up my sunglasses and waved to him.

"Hi Uncle Daryl," I called back.

"Faith," my friend Enid said as she looked my uncle up and down,"Is it a little weird that I find your uncle extremely hot?"

I smacked her arm and frowned, "Yes, Enid. Yes it is. Now can we please go back to our tanning?"

Enid laughed and pulled her glasses back over her eyes.

My uncle had put together a small get together for us and his extremely close friend, Rick's, family. I had absolutely no problem with that, considering Rick's son, Carl, was my boyfriend.

You'd think that since Uncle Daryl and Rick were such close friends, he would at least try and be nice to Carl, but you would be wrong,

Uncle Daryl was extremely overprotective and sometimes I wish he wasn't.

At this point in time, Enid and I were tanning by the pool while Uncle Daryl was preparing the grill.

"Faith," Daryl yelled.

I groaned and sat back up to face him,"Yeah?"

"Don't you think you should go and change into something a little more... modest?"

I looked down at my strapless, black and white striped bikini and the matching bottoms and shook my head.

"No, I think I'm good," I replied with a smirk.

My uncle rolled his eyes at me and frowned, but was soon distracted when his friend Carol walked through the gate.

I closed my eyes and let my body intake the sun as the heat radiated down to the earth.

Suddenly, I felt something gliding against my heated skin.

I opened my eyes and found my boyfriend standing over me with one his hands in my bikini top and the other running up into the bottoms.

I smiled at him as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Hey baby," I said against his lips.

Carl smiled down at me,"Hey yourself."

Enid groaned and stood up, "You guys are so disgusting. I'll talk to you later."

I continued to kiss my boyfriend and his hands inched further and further into my bathing suit.

"Hey!"

Both Carl and I jumped and turned in the direction of the sound.

My uncle was storming over to us.

"Dar-" I started just as he punched Carl in the face.

I exclaimed in shock and stood out of my chair as the two most favorite men in my life fell to the ground in a violent brawl.

My uncle won the struggle and pushed Carl onto the ground, punching the blue eyed boy multiple times in the face.

"Don't... touch... my... niece..." Uncle Daryl said in-between each punch.

To my delight, Rick ran over and grabbed his best friend, pulling Daryl off of his son.

Carl whimpered out in pain as Carol helped him to his feet.

"Oh my gosh," I said, pushing the hair out of my boyfriend's face, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I glanced at Carl's left arm, which was twisted oddly out of shape.

"I think he broke my arm," Carl groaned through clenched teeth.

Rick eventually calmed my uncle down and bid us farewell so he could take his son to the hospital.

As soon as their car pulled off, I started to yell at my uncle.

"What the hell would you do that for?" I exclaimed in anger.

Daryl just shrugged, "He was touching you. You're my niece, Faith. I have to take care of you."

I wanted to be mad at him. I really did.

I just couldn't bring myself to be mad at someone that had just beat someone that they cared about to protect me.

Instead, I just hugged him.

"I love you Uncle Daryl," I said, "Just, please don't fight my boyfriend."

My uncle wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closely, "I'll fight anyone that ever tries to hurt you. I love you and I will never let anyone, and I mean anyone, try to touch or hurt you."

I smiled," I know Uncle Daryl, I know."

I hope you liked it

I really liked doing this imagine, and I would like to make some more. Remember, you can send in your requests.