Take It Back

"I can't believe you," I exclaimed, throwing a vase at his head.

Sadly, he was too quick and it hit the wall behind him.

"Why the hell would you say that?" I ground out thrown clenched teeth.

My husband frowned,"I just told the truth. You're a real bitch and the fact that you got so mad when I told you just proves you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Chandler had taken off his wedding ring when he went out with his friends a couple of weeks ago and I found it in his pants pocket when I did his laundry that week.

I had pretended for a while to see if he would man up enough to tell me he misplaced it, but he never came up to me and told me.

I had to show it to him three weeks later and only then did he tell me what had happened.

"At least I don't pretend that I'm not married to a bitch," I said, waving the ring around like a madwoman.

"So you admit it," Chandler scoffed,"You're the biggest bitch on the planet!"

"Fuck you," I exclaimed, years flooding my eyes,"Take your stupid ring."

I threw his wedding ring at him, landing it square in his eye.

"You're so petty. I took it off for one night. I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of it."

I broke down in tears.

"Obviously you don't give a shit about me or our marriage," I said through the tears,"Only men who don't love their wives take off their rings."

Chandler lifted his hand and started rubbing the eye that the ring had landed in.

I couldn't even look at him.

Our marriage only lasted for six months.

New record.

"I can't deal with this," I said.

"I do love you," Chandler yelled,"I don't understand why you don't trust that I didn't take off the ring to meet other women."

"Then why did you take it off," I yelled back.

"So women wouldn't know I was married," he exclaimed.

I was taken aback.

He had told me that wasn't the reason.

He lied.

"I'm leaving," I said, turning and walking to the room that Chandler and I shared,"I'm going to my sister's."

"Baby," he called after me, slightly frightened,"I didn't mean it like that."

I pulled the suitcase I had in my closet onto the floor and started throwing clothes in it.

"What other way could you mean it?" I asked.

"It's complicated," he said.

I looked down at the ring on my finger.

I remembered when it was something that I was proud of.

I slipped it off my finger and placed it on the night table.

"Bye Chandler."

Topic:  Arguing

That was short, but there will be a part two, sooooo.

I wanted to thank you guys for all the reads, votes, and comments you guys leave.  It makes my day.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SAVIOR AND LOVE OF MY LIFE, KELLIN FUCKING QUINN. HE TURNS 30 TODAY AND I CRY.
I made him a little collage and put it on Twitter. Y'all can like it if you please @Mathlete2585

April 24 came too quick.

Luv ya~Miki