Game On 2

I was so excited.

I was on my way home from being with my dad all summer and I couldn't wait to see my mom and boyfriend.

That's right. Chandler and I ended up getting together at the beginning of the summer.

I was so touched by the note that he left me that I felt it only right to give him a chance at the one thing he's always wanted from me.

At first, Chandler thought I was joking and decided that I was completely evil for messing with his head like that.

It took quite a it of persuading to let him know I was being completely serious considering my FaceTime wasn't working. There was only texting going on between my friend and I and it was pretty hard to convince him by just using letters.

Anyways, he finally ended up believing me and we ended up being a happy couple.

All of my fears of our friendship changing looks really stupid right now because our relationship hasn't changed much.

We still game together and tease each other as normal.

At the moment, I was getting off my plane and walking through the airport to find my mom.

When I finally saw her, I almost burst into tears.

You'd think that after the five times I've done this, I would have gotten used to it, but you'd be wrong.

I ran over to my mom, dragging my suitcase behind me. When I reached her, I dropped the hefty luggage and jumped into her awaiting arms.

"Hey baby," she said, tears falling from her eyes,"How was California?"

I smiled and pulled back,"It was fun, but I'm glad to be back in Georgia."

As I grabbed the handle to my suitcase, I spoke,"I just can't wait to get home and lay in my bed. Dad had me share a room with my new stepsister."

My mom stopped me,"We can't leave yet."

I frowned and opened my mouth to ask her why until I saw my boyfriend coming from the direction of the bathroom.

"Chandler!" I said.

His head jerked in my direction and an instant smile etched onto his face.

I ran into his arms and gave him a tight hug.

"Hey baby," he said with affection dripping from his tongue.

My mom smiled at us and grabbed my suitcase,"Come on you two."

Chandler took my hand and together, we walked out of the airport and to my mom's car.

As we sat in the back seat, Chandler whispered in my ear.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight, so be ready by seven."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I flattened out my white dress I bought in California and tightened my ponytail before walking down the stairs and to the living room where my boyfriend was waiting for me. 

"You look beautiful," he said, looking into my eyes.

"Awww," I said,"I don't ever remember you being this sweet."

Chandler shrugged and we bid farewell to my mother and went to Chan's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt.

He ignored me, but I knew he was keeping a secret when he started to smirk.

I decided not to bother the subject anymore.

In about five minutes, we were on the coast of Georgia, on the beach.

"Are we going on a date on the beach?" I asked in awe.

Chandler nodded,"I thought it would be nice."

I smiled and the both of us got out of the car.

When we walked closer to the water, I noticed that there was a blanket and basket set up.

"A picnic?" I said, feeling my eyes prickle in tears.

I didn't know why it meant so much to me that Chandler thought of all of this, but it did.

Chandler led me to the blanket and allowed me to sit first before sitting himself. Like a true gentleman.

"Let's see what's on the menu," Chandler said opening the basket.

I laughed as he took out each item, one by one, making different accents to go with the origin of the foods.

"And lastly," he said,"Gameboys"

At first, I thought he was joking, but then he pulled them out and I laughed.

This date meant the world to me.

He thought of everything.

My favorite foods.

My favorite setting.

And the thing that brought us together as friends and then a couple.

I took my Gameboy from him and game him a smile.

"Game on."

Topic: going on a date
Sorry for the lateness of the chapter. I was at the mall all day and forgot about updating until I was on my way home. So I apologize. I hope y'all liked it.
The media is something I saw at the mall today. Conspiracy? I think not.