A Walk on the Beach

I smiled in satisfaction at the outfit I had chosen.

After rummaging through my closet for about a half hour, I found a pair of shredded, high waisted shorts and a white, strapless crop top.

"You look fabulosity," my best friend said from my bed.

"You have a horrible sense of vocabulary," I said with a laugh.

She smiled and sat up,"I'm not lying though. You look amazing."

I smiled.

My boyfriend, Chandler, and I were going on a date on the beach. 

We had been dating for over a year now and I couldn't see my life without him.

Literally.

I had been in such a bad place before I met Chandler and I couldn't see myself living without him.

Sure, I had my best friend, but sometimes, she didn't understand what was going on in my head.

"I love your hair," she said in awe,"What did you do to get it like that?"

"I wet it last night, braided it, and went to sleep like that. When I took the braid out this morning, it was curly like this."

She bounced on my bed a little,"I'm going to have to try that sometime."

I smiled and suddenly, there was a small knock on the door.

"Babe," I heard Chandler say,"Are you decent?"

"Yeah," I said, throwing my pajamas onto the bed while Milly threw them under the covers.

Chandler opened the door and smile at my bestie,"Hey Milly. What're you doing here?"

She waved,"Hey. I was helping your girlfriend get ready for your date, but I'm on my way out before you guys get all kissy."

She bounced off the bed and opened the door,"Peace out little chickens."

I rolled my eyes at her weirdness and let out a small giggle.

"You're friends are crazy," Chandler said.

I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips,"I know. Are you ready?"

He nodded,"Whenever you are."

"I'm good," I said, grabbing my phone and opening my room door.

Pretty soon, Chandler and I were taking off our shoes and walking along the shoreline.

"It's so beautiful," I said, looking at the red orange sunset surrounding us.

I had grown up in Georgia, right in the coast, so there was nothing new about the scenery. It was just that this moment in time, spending time with my wonderful boyfriend and in the place I loved most in the world made the experience that much greater.

Chandler took my hand and I gave it a squeeze.

"Not as beautiful as my girlfriend," Chandler said, pecking me on the cheek.

"You're so corny," I laughed.

"I love you," Chandler said, stopping my walking.

"What?" I asked.

Chandler took my hand even tighter and pulled my closer so my face was directly under his chin.

"I love you," he repeated.

This was the first time he had ever said that to me.

I mean, not the first time, but all the other times, it was on the phone or when he was going to leave my house.

I think it was that he really meant it this time.

"You mean it?" I asked.

Chandler looked at the scars running up my wrist and kissed them.

"I do. I love your personality. I love your beauty. I love your flaws. I love all of you and I wanted you to know that."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips then pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you too," I said lovingly,"So much."

I'm crying. This is kinda cute. Also, Milly is me... WE GOT TO 5000 VIEWS!!!! I saw it today around 9 pm and I Spazzed a lottle. I love you guys. Also, tomorrow will be the last day of the 30 day challenge I had going on here. After that, I hope I'll get a ton of requests. Follow me on snapchat and I'll follow you back because I like befriending y'all. @Mika_Hill or use the snapcode 🔝
Luv ya ~Miki