A Future of Their Own

"Are you ready?" I asked in excitement towards my best friend, Clarissa. 

She smacked my arm and I let out a small groan of mock pain.

"Ow," I spoke before completely going back to my previously excited state,"I know I can't."

I was extremely excited due to the fact that my best friend's boyfriend was landing here in Ohio to meet us in about five minutes.

Over the past two years, Clarissa and I have spoken to Chandler over the Internet and text, but not once have we ever met in person. It was exhilarating.

"Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see him in real life," I squealed.

Chandler had been a great friend to me and an even better boyfriend to Clary. Honestly, I don't think she would be here if it weren't for him.

A few years back, I had walked in on Clary writing a letter and when I asked her what it was, she broke into tears and tried to crumple it up.

Eventually, I was able to calm her down and convince her to let me read it. I was so shocked when I found it to be a suicide note.

I made her promise me that she wouldn't do it, but I could tell that she was a struggling mess.

And then she met Chandler.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed as she stared at the phone that I hadn't realized that she pulled out,"He's here."

I squealed once more and looked around, hoping to see the face that I had been dying to ever since he told us that he had saved enough money to take a trip here.

Soon, my gaze fell upon the wonderful boy.

"Chandler!" Clary squealed as she jumped into his arms,"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's really you."

She trailed off towards the end of her sentence and I could tell that she was crying.

"There's my beautiful girl," Chandler said with a smile.

I felt the tears start to well in my eyes as I looked at them. After years of dating over the Internet and video chat, they were finally able to meet each other in person.

Clary pulled back and looked into his beautiful, blue eyes,"I can't believe it's really you."

He smiled down at her,"Better believe it love. I'll be here for the next two weeks."

He turned around and looked at my being as if seeing me for the first time.

"And is that my lovely lady friend?" He asked with a small chuckle, opening his arms for me to be enveloped in a hug. 

I moved forward and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Clary smiled at us.

It was amazing how completely understanding Clary was that Chan and I were just friends. There was no jealous fits or stupid drama between the two of us and that made me supremely happy.

"I'm going to go pull my car up," my best friend said as she walked towards the exit.

As she hopped away, I hugged Chandler even tighter and muttered a quick,"Thank you." into his shirt.

He looked down and pushed me back slightly so he could look at my face,"What for?"

"For keeping her here with me."

                               ~
We made our way back to the apartment Clary and I shared, filling the whole car with sounds of singing and laughter.

After we stepped through the door and showed Chandler to his room, told us both to go and sit in the living room.

Clary and I looked at each other and just nodded in compliance. It was obvious that Chan had a surprise and we just didn't want to question him.

A moment after we sat on the couch, Chandler walked in and stood in front of us.

"For the past couple of years, I have been along with you two and I was able to get to know the both of you to the point where it's scary," he started.

Clary and I laughed.

"That is why I find it only fitting to say that not only will I be in Ohio for two weeks, but I will be moving here to stay."

I gasped and my best friend sprung up off of the couch into her boyfriend's arms.

"But that's not all," Chan continued as he and his girlfriend separated,"I come to find that I love you more than anything Clarissa, so I wanted to ask you if you would give me the honor of becoming my wife."

He got down on one knee and I placed my hand over my mouth.

That would just be amazing. My two most favorite people in the world, getting married.

It was like meeting your favorite band member.

(Sorry. I love my band members. Cough Kellin Quinn... Cough Vic Fuentes Cough Andy Biersack Sorry. I have a cold. It's called Band Fever.   😊😊😊)

"Clary?" Chandler asked again.

I looked at my best friend and her hand was covering her mouth, tears filling her eyes.

"Of course, Chan!"

She and I squealed at the same time and she jumped into her fiancé'S arms.

I couldn't be more happier for anyone than I was right now for my best friend who deserves Chandler.

Hey loves. It's been about a week since I updated because I don't have any inspiration. I'll try and update more when you guys send in requests. ALSO!!! I checked this morning, and we reached 1.5K. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. COMMENT AND VOTE AND STUFF. I LOVE SEEING IT AND REPLYING!!!

PS: Sorry about not making the a/n so obvious. My bold and italics aren't working for some reason.

LUV YA ~Miki