Andy Marie Riggs

"Are you ready for bed?" Chandler asked, tapping on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep on the couch... Again.

"Will you carry me to bed?" I asked, lifting my arms up like a pleading child.

My husband laughed and placed one arm under my knees and the other behind my back, lifting me bridal style.

I closed my eyes and let Chandler carry me up the stairs and to our bedroom.

"Did you get a lot of rest today?" he asked, placing me down on the soft mattress.

I shook my head,"Not really. The baby was kicking a lot and I had to go and get some last minute things from the store. I remember coming home, finishing the bag, and telling myself I would pay on the couch for a moment before I went and fixed something to eat."

Chandler lifted shirt and changed into one more suitable for bed,"Did you ever get dinner?"

"No. I must have laid down and went to sleep."

"Are you hungry?"

I shook my head and watched Chandler crawl into the bed beside me,"No. I'm just tired. It takes a lot of energy walking around with a swollen belly."

Chandler shifted slightly and put an arm around my shoulders, pulling me down so I was lying on his chest and his fingers were playing in my red hair.

"Just think," he whispered,"In a little while, we'll be bringing the baby home."

I smiled at the thought and placed a hand on his chest,"I'm scared."

"Don't be," he said,"You'll be a great mom."

I looked up into his eyes,"Do you really think so?"

He kissed my forehead,"I'm positively positive."

I nodded, cuddling more into his chest as I allowed my heavy eyelids to close and myself to fall into a peaceful slumber.

×_×

"Amanda?"

I awoke to Chandler shaking me gently.

"Manny? Did you just pee on me?"

As I started to regain consciousness, I realized that my pants were soaked.

"I don't think that's pee," I stated, staring at the soaked material.

Suddenly, a huge pain swept through my body.

"Agh," I groaned loudly,"Chan!"

I grabbed his leg and let out a couple of pants,"Chandler!"

I looked up into his eyes and saw him staring in shock.

"Chandler Carlton Riggs! The baby is coming right now goddammit, move!"

I felt another pain course through my body as Chandler finally got the message and started running around, grabbing the bags that we had packed in advance.