No Problems

I walked down the hallway with my books hugged tightly to my chest.

I despised walking in the hallway.

I had just moved to Atlanta and I could say that it sucked being the new kid the in the capital of Georgia.

You were always the center of attention, while practically put the biggest target on your back for bullying.

Gladly, I was able to make it to my locker and exchange my books without any of the usual confrontation I came into contact with daily.

Today had been unusually quiet. Nobody tried to knock my books away, or shove me into a locker. A quiet day.

The only problem was that next period, I had lunch, and I had no one to talk to or sit with.

Normally, I would just go to the library, but it was closed today, so that eliminated that option.

I sighed and closed my locker, turning to the direction of the lunch room, and started walking.

Sadly, I was never in the mood to eat in school, so I just headed to an empty table, pulling out my school books, and beginning my geometry homework.

I was working on some angle in a circle when I felt a table hit the table.

"This is our table, love," the person said.

I looked up in interest when I heard that the stranger possessed a British accent.

"I'm sorry," I choked out while I stood, "I'll move."

He held up his hands and laughed, "I was just joking. You can hang out here with my friends. It's not a problem."

I gave him a sheepish smile, and extended my hand, "My name is Holly."

A single laugh escaped his lips as he shook my hand.

"What's so funny?" I asked. Nobody had ever laughed when I told them my name before.

Was it funny, my name? Was it too different? Would he ask me to leave the table?

He shook his head, "Nothing. My name is Oli. I just thought it was funny because our names rhymed."

I smile. That kind of made me feel better.

Eventually, two more boys walked over to the table. One had long, brown hair, while the other one had a lighter colored hair and was wearing a beanie.

"Oli," the one with the beanie said, "Who's this beautiful creature?"

I laughed nervously and waved, "My name is Holly. I'm new to the school."

He waved back, "My name is Gray and this here is my bud Chandler."

Chandler waved and the two sat down.

"So Holly," Gray said, scooting over to me, "You come here often?"

I let out a small chuckle, "No, actually. I've been going here for about a week, and not once have I stepped into the cafeteria."

All three of the boys frowned.

"Why?" Chandler asked.

I shrugged, "It's no big deal. I just haven't made any friends and I wanted to avoid the kids who were mean from the beginning, so I just dat in the library where no one bothered me."

They all frowned again.

"It's not a big deal," I enforced a little more, shuffling my papers around.

Oli, Gray, and Chandler all looked at each other and stood.

Chandler jumped on the table and I gasped, puling back slightly.

"Hey," he shouted over the noise of the lunch room causing the noise to fade until you could hear a pin drop.

"Do you all see this girl right here?" he asked, pointing down to me.

I watched as all of the kids in the room turned their heads to look at me.. Some of the kids in the back even stood to catch a glimpse.

I lowered my head to the to avoid the many gazes.

"Yeah, you don't mess with her anymore. If you mess with her, you mess with Oli, Gray and I. Understood?"

Everyone nodded and Chandler stepped off the table, being greeted by the high fives of his two friends.

"You wont be bothered anymore," Oli said, sitting back down.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Principal's son," Chandler said.

"Superintendent's kid," Gray replied with a smirk.

"Delinquent," Oli replied, spooning the wretched school lunch into his mouth.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he meant by that.

Oli smirked, swallowing the mush, "I got suspended ten times last year due to fighting and serious injuries inflicted."

Chandler and Gray laughed.

"Oh," I replied.

"Don't worry," Chandler said, placing a hand over my own that was resting on the table, "These are the benefits of hanging with us. No one will mess with you. I promise."

Topic: Hanging out with friends

Awwww so cute. And if you don't know, Oli is Oliver Sykes... MY BAEBOO MY BABY AND MY BOO...

excuse my weirdness.