Enough

I let out a low groan as I collapsed onto the couch.

"Babe," I called lightly,"I want cuddles. Come in here."

Chandler let out a laugh and plopped onto the couch next to me,"I shouldn't be surprised. You always want cuddles, Kileen."

"Well, when you have two kids, at night, all you want to do is cuddle up with your hunky husband," I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head against his chest.

"Well, when you have two kids, at night, all I want to do is make out with my beautiful wife," Chandler said.

I looked up at him and he winked at me, leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

I captured his lips with my own, slightly sitting up to reach him better.

My husband placed one hand in the side of my face and lightly slid his tongue along my bottom lip, requesting entrance in which I granted.

His hand slowly moved up to my hair and tugged gently.

I let out a low moan which he used to his advantage.

His tongue tangled with my own as our lips moved against each other feverishly.

I trailed my fingers to the hem of Chandler's shirt and slowly pushed up until my hands were flat against his toned chest.

While one hand remained massaging and pulling my hair, Chandler used the other to pull on my thigh, causing me to straddle his waist.

As Chandler lifted his hips to grind on my waist, a sudden shriek filled the room.

"What the heck!"

Chandler moved slightly to look behind me while I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Laila," Chandler sighed,"What are you doing down here?"

"What are you and Mom doing having sex on the couch Elliot and I sit on?" she questioned.

Chandler rolled his eyes,"Go back to bed."

Laila laughed,"I'm sixteen. What sixteen year old sleeps this early. Anyways, I came down here for a snack, but you totally just killed my appetite."

I laughed as I heard her footsteps on the stairs, signalling she was going back to her room.

"Don't make a mess on the couch," she called.

"It's my couch," Chandler called back,"I can do whatever and whoever I want on it."

I let out a small laugh and smacked his arm,"Don't say that to our daughter."

Chandler pecked me on the lips and smiled,"Eh, she'll get over it."

I rolled off of his lap and back onto the couch where I had been sitting before.

Chandler groaned,"Why you do that?"

"Proper English please," I laughed, standing and adjusting my clothes,"And I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

I started to walk up the stairs and Chandler groaned again.

"This isn't right Kileen. You can't leave me hanging like this," he called.

"You'll be okay," I smiled, resulting in another groan from my sexually frustrated husband.

What can I say?

Two kids are enough.

I apologize for this. Is it bad that I laughed while writing the whole thing. Hehehe

And the song at the beginning kills me bc it's like super awkward and while I was writing this chapter, my sister was singing it and I practically died.

Btw, my mom and dad listen to this song and it kind of scares me *shivers*

Today was a good day.

I finally finished my summer project, so on my days off, I'll be able to write instead of doing the project.

This chapter is dedicated to @mahonie_19

You asked for this 😂😂😂

Also, over 200 reads today. Y'all are amazeballs.

Luv ya ~Miki