After the fight

(Jefforys P.O.V)
WHAT!!!! I CAN BELIVE WE LOST THE BET!!! We all give Garroth his money. School was over. That Aphmau girl is cute though. When I got home I took my little sister Abby to the park. I told her that to play on the playground while I go to the bathroom real quick.
(Abbys P.O.V)
My big brother Jeffory told me to play while he goes to the bathroom. He said not to go with any one any where! No matter if they are nice. I WA Sony aloud to talk to people my age or looked my age. While I was swinging of the swing there was no one else here so I couldn't play with anyone. A man came up behind me and covered my mouth and pulled me off the swing. I screamed help. I was crying I closed my eyes tight and waited for the person to do something to me.
(Aphmaus P.O.V)
I was walking around and headed to the park and just when I got there I saw a guy pull a little girl off the swing and covered her mouth. She was screaming and crying help. I took my sword out and said "HEY! PUT HER DOWN AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" I ran over to them and forced him to put the girl down."Who do you think you are?" He said while getting out a knife."Why don't you pick on somebody your own size?" I said to the guy. "Like you?" He asked."yeah" I said. I saw the girl open her eyes."Hey girl. Listen to me very closely. Run and hide! Now!" I said she nodded her head and ran away. When the guy tried to run after I said "Oh no you dont" and grabbed his arm and forced back towards me."I warned you. Let's fight." He said."Yeah and I ignored your warning" I said.We started to fight. He tried to punch I blocked grabbed his wrist and turned it behind his back in between his shoulder blades. He got out of it and tried to kick me I did a back flip and avoided it we contuined this for 5 minutes before I actually tried to do harm and knocked him out. I told the girl that she could come back." t-t-thank y-y-you" she said. "No problem" I said back. "Who are you with?" I asked "m-m-my b-b-brother Jeffory" she said. "ABBY!" Jeffory said while he ran over and hugged her." Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked. She shook her head no." Thanks to her" she said while motioning to me."I know I saw the whole thing but it looks like Aphmau beat me to beating him up.Thanks" Jeffory said."No problem glad to help" I said.
(Abbys P.O.V)
I didn't feel anything but the ground. I opened my eyes and saw a girl talking up against him. She told me to run and hide I did exactly what she said. I hid behind a tree. I peeked from my hiding spot and saw them fighting. After the fight the girl won she told me to come out. I did. She asked me a few questions. Then my brother Jeffory came out and hugged me. He said he saw every thing. He also said that the girls name was Aphmau.I told her thank you and we went home.
(Jefforys P.O.V)
I am sooooooooo glad that Aphmau was there or Abby might be in a car going Irene knows where. Now that I think of it she is kinda cute and she is Really nice,strong,a rebel,she doesn't resort to violence unless it's the last resort,and no does anything to help anybody. Oh great I think that I might have a crush on Aphmau now! No! She is my friend nothing else. Hehehe just don't think about her midnight black hair,or her angelic voice,or her sun kissed skin, and don't even dare! To think about her beautiful hazel brown eyes that sparkle.STOP THAT MIND! I do what I want! Ugh!