100K READS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

Omg! 100K! Thx you guys oh so much! Well once I saw that I had a 100k I immediately thought about my next chapter. Thx for the reads! Love all of Y'all! Here's the chapter!-Jgirl
Aph POV
I was with Rachel. "Rachel....can PLEASE see?" I begged. She finally gave in. "Ugh! Fine! But he has done to many things to count! I doubt highly that that one good thing, even though it was extremely good, could've gotten him there Aph." She said. I nodded my head. She closed her eyes. "I don't sense him..." she said. I looked down sad. "I'm sorry Aph... but can't you just revive him...? With your powers?" She asked. I shook my head sadly. "The portal won't open again....I can't revive him with out his body..." I told her. ( I'm guessing that's the reason she couldn't revive Aaron, because his body wasn't there) She nodded sadly. I once again felt tears roll down my cheek. We step outside the room. "Did you find Max~Kun, Aphmau~Senpai and Rachel~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked. I saw Rachel shake her head no. Everyone looked down. I felt someone wipe my tears away. I look up to see Tyler wiping my cheek. He smiled at me. I looked back down."Hey! Cheer up! Max wouldn't want you sad!" Kia said. I nodded and put a small smile on. Then Lucinda came in. She threw a potion at me. I felt my werefox ears and tail disappear. She gives me a small smile. I smile back. "So much has happened, I honestly forgot..." I said smiling. We all smiled and laughed. We went to a hill. I saw Gene start to carve something in the tree.
R.I.P
Max Fegro,
Age 17,
From February 12th 1999 - December 21st 2016
Died while saving the one he loved.
Loving friend
Then I stepped up. I had a his old necklace with our old schools crest.

 I had a his old necklace with our old schools crest

On the back had a simple M+A with a heart around it. I felt a tear slide down my face. I put it on a low branch. I planted a white flower at the base of the tree.

 I planted a white flower at the base of the tree

Then my friends ushered me away. The girls and I went to Cadenza's house. "Hey! I know! Let's play a song! That'll make you feel better!" Cadenza said. I was basically in a mode where I would agree to everything. I nodded my head. Then I go to the mic. "I'm dancing with tears in my eyes." I told them. They nodded and started to play the music. *Cue music*
Laurence's POV
We went to my house. We heard the girls playing so we opened the door a crack. I told the boys my plan. We waited for them to finish there song. Then we started to play. *cue music*

They poke there heads out side the door and smile. I smile at APN. She was smiling brightly.
Aph's POV
This means war! Knead to the room with the girls, we grab our stuff and wait for the boys to finish before we drag them to the park.