Dantes Sleepover

Kias POV
We played truth or dare first. Aphmau. Truth or dare? I asked her. Dare. She said. I dare you to go on the porch and sing The lost get found as loud as you can. I told her. I know she will back down. She hates singing in front of us. Or you can back down. I told her. I never back down from a dare! She said. She went on the roof and sang. *Cue music* When she finished she came back to the room. Truth or dare Kiki? She asked. Truth! She said. Who do you like? Aph asked. I back down! She said turning red. She took a back down card. I have to where a plastic crown when I go to school for a whole day! She said. I laughed. Aphmau Truth or dare? Kiki asked. Well since I'm afraid you are going to ask me something that makes me wanna back down..... I pick dare. She said. Aaaaaaaawwwwww! Dang it! Kiki said. Then she smirked. I dare you to......kiss Gene. She said. Aphmau's face went fire truck red. KIKI! Aphmau yelled. Hehehehe! I said it so you would back down! Heres your card. Kiki said handing her a card. Aph pushed the card away. I don't back down from a dare. She said. On the cheek? She asked Kiki. Nope! On he lips Kiki said. Fine. Aphmau said. Gene was sitting right next to Aph. He was on his phone not paying attention though. He looked up and saw Aph face. Why is Aph so red?  He asked. We all stared at him. You can still back down. Kiki told her. I never back down from a dare. Aph told her. Wait what? Gene asked. Then Aph gave him a quick kiss. Kiki took a picture on Aphs phone. Gene looked like fire. Kiki......is that my phone? Aph asked her. Yep. She answered. Did you just takes picture? Aph asked. Yep. Kiki answered. Give me my phone! Aph told her. Hold on a second.......and send! Kiki said. She gave Aph her phone then ran away. Wait what?! Aph asked. She looked at her phone. She. Sent. The. Picture. To. Everyone. In. My. Contacts. Aph said with her face going pale. Then Aph ran after Kiki. When Aph caught up to her Kiki was on the ground in 2 seconds flat. Kiki I'm gonna KILL you! Aph yelled.
Gene's POV
While Aph was getting revenge on Kiki there was a knock on the door. I opened the door. Garroth, Jeffery, and Laurence were standing outside. Dante! Your friends! I yelled. Dante came over to the door. Now guys! Before you kill Gene..... Kiki dared Aph to kiss him and then she took the picture with Aphs phone. Dante told them. They had puzzled looks on their faces. We just came because you invited us to the sleepover. Laurence said. Then there phones got a message. Then they looked mad. Then they calmed down. Hey boys! Aph said from behind me. Where's Kiki? I asked. In the kitchen. She told me. Then Kiki came out with duck tape over her mouth and holding her hands together. How did you do that in such a quick time!?! Kia asked. She shrugged her shoulders. Were you planning on kidnapping Kiki?! Jeffery asked. No! There's to many people to do that! Aph said. I laughed. We untied Kiki. Ok.....I'll admit.....I deserved that. Kiki said. We laughed. It was dark out side so we played hide n seek in the dark. We all had glowing something. I had a glow bracelet same with the rest of the boys. These were to make it easier. Aph had a glow head band. Kiki put on a glow necklace. Aph should be the easiest to find. She can't get rid of the glowing things. And she doesn't have a good to hide them. I was seeking first.
Aphmau's POV
I went up the tree. Then I jumped on to the roof. I followed Gene from the roof. It was so funny. You walked right past me Gene. I told him. Then he looked up the tree. Yeah Gene you look at that tree. I told him. He went crazy. He found everyone else but Kia and I. Time to give hints! Dante yelled. I am with Aph. Kia said. You are!?! I asked him. Yeah turn around. He said. I turned around. Ok my hint is........ I'm with Kia. I told them. Wow! Great hints guys! Garroth said. Here I'll send you guys a picture. I told them. I grabbed some twigs from the tree and put it in front of my camera to make it look like we were in the tree. Then I sent them the picture. The looked high and low. Ok! Fine! We give up! Laurence yelled. We jumped off the roof into the tree. Then I hanged up side down right above Gene. They were still looking for us. I poked Gene on the head. He looked up. We were above you the whole time. I told him. He freaked out. Then Kia came and hanged with me. We won! I told them. They scowled. Ok I'll seek I told them. I closed my eyes and counted to 20. When I finished I closed my eyes and opened my sense's. Kia is in that bush, Laurence is in the tree, Garroth is hiding in a corner, Jeffery and Gene are hiding behind the cars. They all came out. How in the nether did you do that?! Gene asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Ok my turn to count. Kia said. Aph! Over here! Gene whispered. I followed him. He led me to a narrow crack in he building. It was like a passage way. It led to a small room. It was full of blankets, flashlights, candles and batteries. Things in case of a black out. We hid on the side of the wall. Then.....as I moved to see where Kia was I fell on top on Gene. We accidentally kissed... I quickly got up. We were both blushing like the nether. Nobody found us. We came out. We all got tired and went to sleep.