The garden

Aphmau's POV
When prom ended we all went home. I laid on my bed waiting for sleep to come. I could tell it wasn't going to come. I can't get the memories out of my head! Max.......He was so sweet...and nice back then....He was so.....rough on the outside but on the inside.....He was as pure as and kind as a angel....what happened to him...? I couldn't get the questions of lady Fenix out of my head. I wandered around my house aimlessly. It was 11:00pm. I grabbed my jacket. I felt something inside the pockets. I put my hand inside my pockets and find the dagger from Lady Fenix.  I walked outside to the park. Then from the park I wandered into the woods. Something was drawing me closer. I sat down and started singing. *cue music*
Max's POV
I was heading to my house when I heard a beautiful voice coming from the forest. I followed the voice. I hid behind a tree. I saw Aphmau sitting there singing. *Cue music* I climbed up the tree and watched. She was walking around aimlessly. Then we were in a garden. It was a beautiful garden.

How did we get here?! Aph must've teleported me by accident while teleporting her

Aphmau's POV
How did I get in this garden!??? The garden was beautiful. Then a presence crashed down on me like a wave of icy cold water. Max!? I half growled half called. I forgot you can sense people now. He said coming out of a tree. Did you bring us here!?! I asked him. He looked at me confused. I thought you did...He said. No....why would I bring us here? I asked him. I don't know! You could've been visiting one of your friends! He said. You think I have friends in another dimension!? Don't you and Mike stalk me or something creepy like that?! When have you saw me go here?! I asked him. I don't know! Mike is the stalker! Not me! He yelled. Then there was another presence. Shut up! I told him. Don't you tell me to shut up! He yelled. Shhhhh! I hissed at him. NO! Your not the boss of me! He yelled. I'm the one with magicks! So! I should be in charge!I hissed at him. I have magicks to! He hissed back. I can sense people. I told him. I can sense people to! He said. Not as well as me! I hissed. I'm a shadow knight! I'm one of the 3rd strongest one to! The second if you don't count the Shadow lord! He said. Who's the first? I asked him. Nobody knows except the shadow lord. And he won't tell us who the person is! He hissed. I'm the strongest one! I hissed back. Yeah right! He said. I quickly turned into my Shadow form. His face went pale.  I'm older so I should be in charge! He said. I'm the better fighter! I told him. He laughed. Whats so funny! I asked him. Nothing...It's just....last time we did this....deciding who should be in charge by fighting... we were friends...He said. I guess it just brought me back to the good days...He said looking down. I thought. It was...fun back then..I said smiling like it was yesterday. *starts memory*

Aphmau's POV

I wanna be team captain! I said. No! I wanna be captain! I'm older! Max said. I have better reflexes! I said. I'm smarter! He said. are you sure about that? I asked him looking him up and down. Hey! He said then punched me in the arm playfully. I giggled. He laughed.

XxEnd of MemoryxX

Aphmau's POV

I smiled at the memory. Then he smiled.  I looked around. We looked like we were in the ruins of a castle. do you feel that? he asked. I nodded my head. I felt it. That's why I told you to Shut up. I told him. He nodded. Looks like we have to work together. I told him. Yeah. He said. The presence was getting stronger. We stood back to back in the middle of the ruins. Let's move. I told him. He nodes his head. Then we left to the woods. After running for about an hour we sat down to rest. The presence was still there. It's following us. He said. I know! I hissed at him. We hid in the shadows of the forest. Then someone came into the clearing.