A eventfull night

Gene's POV
I couldn't sleep. I got up and went to the balcony. I can't believe me and Aph kissed. Of course it was on accident. But still. Does this means she likes me!?! Does this mean I like her!?! What if she is dating one of the other boys?! What if she is dating Dante!?! Ugh! Why am I worrying about this!?! What does it mean!?! Ugh! As I look into the night sky i look over at the other balcony next to this one. I was in my room. The other one was in the living room. I saw 2 figures standing there. Then what looked like a guy pinned the other figure to the wall. I looked. The other figure was Aph! Then the guy kissed her. I don't know why but that made me mad. when he finished kissing her he cupped his hands around her face. Then she jumped up onto the tree from the roof.
Aphmau's POV
I heard someone calling my name. I sleeply follow the sound of their voice. Before I knew it I was on a balcony. The cold air hit my skin I was wide awake. Then I couldn't move. What was going on!?! Then in a blink of an eye I was pushed and pinned to a wall. I look at the person in front of me. It was Mike. Hello love. I would still kill for you you know. He said in a soft voice. I tried to escape. He had my arms pinning me to the wall. Don't bother love! Max is disabling your powers. He told me right by my face. He was about to kiss me. I turn my head. He was kissing my neck. I kick him in his.....northern region. He stops kissing. That's only gonna want to make me kiss you more Aph. I always get what I want. He said. Then he kissed me. I wish I could pull away! I hate walls! Then I felt something go in between my lips down my throat. When he stopped, he cupped my chin in his hands. His eye felt like they were piercing through my soul. I look away. I stomped on his foot. He let go. I went to the roof. Max was waiting up their. I saw out of the corner of my eyes someone getting up on the roof. It looked like Gene. Give it up girl. The drugs should be kicking in soon. What drugs!?! I asked them. They smiled. I ran off the roof into the forest. I had my communication shell on me that Garroth gave me. My vision was getting blurry. Then I fell. I saw Mike and Max coming towards me. Help....... Forrest.....Mike..... Max.....drug.....help. I said into the shell. Max picked me up and put me in a car. Mike was in the driver's seat. Max climbed in next to me. Then my vision went black.
Maxs POV
I finally have her!?! She's mine!! I won't let anyone else take her away from me. I pushed back a strand of her hair. She was leaning against me. I kiss her head. Then we arrived. It was a hidden house in the forest. I carried Aph in. She was still sleeping. She's really light. I put her in a small cell. I lay her on the bed. I kiss her. Then I leave. I start heading out to the living room. I am first shift on watching Aph. I head to the computer room.
Aphmau's POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look around. No one was there. I could feel my armor gone. I felt so exposed. So vulnerable. I couldn't move. I was chained. I laid back on the bed to think. I was in a room. It didn't have an exit. The room had bars. Then someone entered the room. I look up. It was Mike I laid back down. Aph how are you doing darling? He asked. Leaning over me. I'm doing fine just a headache. But I can't guarantee that a headache is all your going to get when I get out of here. I told him. I glared at him. He smiled. That's a funny joke darling. He told me. I turned on my side towards the wall. He laid down next to me. Then he put his hand on my hip. I grabbed his hand and took it off my hip. Then he forced me to turn around towards him. Then I couldn't move. Now you can't move away. He told me. Then he put his hand on my hip. Then max came in. What are you doing!?! And what did you do to her!?! He asked. She can't move now. Mike answered. Max laid down on the other side of me. I've got to go to the store. The spell should last. But just to make sure. He said. Then he swooped down and gave me a long kiss. I felt the pill slide down my throat. Mike bit my lip in the process. Of making me swallow the pill. Hey dude. Stop putting your tongue half way down her throat. Max said. Whatever. Mike said then left. My vision was getting blurry. Then I blacked out.
Max's POV
I know the spell and the pill together should last all night. But I know Aph is a fighter. It will only last until he gets home. I put my arms around Aphs waist and held her close to me. Just like we used to. Before she dumped me. Before everything happened. I wish it could be like that now. I hold her close to my chest. Not wanting to let her go. I am so sorry that I caused you so much pain. I told her. Then I left.
Aphmau's POV
I spit out the pill. There touches linger on my body. I don't like this. I through the shell on the ground as hard as possible then step on it. My friends are coming.