Hectic sleepover

Storm's POV
The boys finally decided on what movie to watch. We were watching the visit. They got a little help from Kaytlen and Nicole yelling at them. Aphmau put Levin and Malachi in a room playing with there toys along with winter. We were about 1/3 of the way rough the movie. Then the power went out. The girl with the red hair....Taylor? I think. Put a flame on her finger. Then the little boys screamed from the room they were in. Aphmau ran all the way to the room.
Aphmaus POV
I rushed into the room. We'll look around the house. The boys said. Winter was in the room to. I knew Storm was still here. But I don't care. I rushed into the room. They were all in a corner. Even Winter. But she was covering her ears. I lit a small light in my hand. I looked around the room. Something is in here. Taylor lit a bunch of candles and gave them to everyone. What's wrong? I asked them. Someone was here! Malachi said. You guys were probably just dreaming! Storm growled at them. Malachi and Levin looked mad but backed down. They weren't dreaming! Winter said coming out of the corner. Now your sticking up for them! Storm growled at her expecting her to back down. But she didn't. I saw it! She growled. She's right. I told them with my eyes closed. Something or someone  was or still is here that aren't welcomed. I told him. Your just sticking up for them! Storm said. I'm telling the truth! I yelled at him. Yeah right! He yelled. I looked around. This room stinks with the scent of something familiar.....but I couldn't think of were I've smelt the event before. They were gone now. Everyone left but me and Cadenza. I saw that winter had a bunch of cuts and bruises. What happened? I asked her. She was helping us! Levin said. Yeah! When the person came she stood in front of us. She was awesome.....for a werefox. Leona said. I looked around the room some more. I realised that Lilith, Luna, and Abby are all here. She was pretty good with out a weapon. Abby said. Leona and Abby were twice the age of Winter. Winter is like 7 along with Levin and Luna. Malachi was 8. Why are you guys here? I asked them. We wanted to play with the kids. Abby said. And I wanted to see this Werefox kit! Leona said. We are going to sleep in here with them. In case that person comes back. Abby said. OK. I told them. Only one problem. Leona said. What? I asked. They are all scared and we don't know how to calm them down. Leona said. I'll help. I told them. I told everyone to sit down in a circle. Everyone listened. Even Leona and Abby. I sat down in the middle with the ball of light in my hands. I started to sing. *Cue music* As I sang we started to float above the ground. And animals made of light danced around us. All the kids soon drifted off to sleep. Even Leona and Abby. When I finished all the kids were sleeping peacefully. I walked around the room. Abby, Leona, and Winter were covered in scratches and bruises. The light in my hands started to stretch out to those three. The light turned from a white to a golden. Then as the light touched their heads.... but it didn't touch Winters head. They started to heal. I walked over to the light by Winters head. I got rid of the light. I heard someone growl. And whisper I knew it! I ignored Storm. I would know his voice anywhere. Then I touched Winters head. I looked through her memories. No wonder the light wouldn't touch her. Shes been through so much. As my head was still on her head she woke up. Aphmau....? She asked. I stated to sing. *Cue music*

Then she started to heal. Whoa! She said quietly. But....why did you heal me? My brother has been nothing but mean to you. She asked. Your not wrong there! Your brother is a jerk! I told her. But! That's your brother not you. I don't judge people based on their siblings. I judge them based on them. I told her. I am filled with kindness towards everyone. As long as you don't get on my bad side. And you helped these kids you don't even know. I told her. That's kindness. I said. Then she fell asleep. Her last words were thank you. I turned around everyone was watching me. When I was talking and looking through Winters memories I put us in a bubble that only people inside it knew what was happening. I blushed and walked past everyone looking down. I hate it when they watch me sing. I'm fine around kids. But not people my age. I went and sat on the couch.
Storm's POV
I was outside the door of the kids room when I heard the most beautiful voice. I look around the corner into the room. Aph was sitting there singing. As she sang her and the kids started to float. Then animals of light started dancing around. Then when everyone was sleeping and Aph stopped singing. They floated down. I saw Aphmau heal the two girls. But not my sister. I growled. I knew it! I whispered. Everyone else was behind me. They were listening to Aph sing to. Then in like a second Aph touched Winters head and Winter was healed. Gabe said that she was a monster. And that she didn't like people she didn't know. He never said that she was kind of had a beautiful voice. Her voice was like a trance to anyone who heard it. She saw all of us. She blushed and went and sat on the couch. Aphmau went outside. Kia followed her.
Kia's POV
You have a nice voice. I told her. She was sitting on one of the couches of the gazebo. Thanks she said. We soon fell asleep waiting for the power to come back on. So did everyone else. But they all went to there tents.