Aphs new powers

Cadenza's POV
I was right by Aphs side. Her fever is getting better. But she still has a bad fever. Its been 2 days. When is she going to wake up? When I got a notification on my phone. A new video. I look at it. It was the announcement of who won the contests. We won! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! What's dieing? Aph asked waking up. Nothing! Aph! Your awake! I yelled. WHATS DIEING!?! The boys asked running in. I glared at them. We won the contests! I told them. Which one? Zane asked. Both! I yelled. Aph looked. Well since Aph is awake. Might as well take her temperature. Jeffery said. He was the best at first aid.
Jeffery's POV
Everyone leaves he room. It was only me and Aph. I sit on the side of her bed. I take her temperature. Her temperature was cooler then a regular person... I put my hand on her forehead. She was burning up... I take a glass of water. Aph blow on this cup of water. I told her while putting the cup of water on the table. She blew on it. A mist of light blue light came out of her mouth going to the cup. When it reached the cup The cup itself frozen. The water was frozen. Lucinda! I yelled. She came up holding a potion. Got the strongest healing potion known to anyone ever! Even If she couldn't stop this potion! Works on everything in the galaxy! she said. Then through the potion missing Aph and hitting the cup of water. I looked at the cup. It was still frozen. Lucinda! I yelled. Oh! Dang it! Freezing potion! She said. No! That was a healing potion. Aph said. Then how did the cup frozen? She asked. Aph froze it somehow. I told her. What? How? How is it that strong?! Ice is the weakest magix. Lucinda said. Aphs eyes went white. And she sat up straight. What some people think of as a weakness she shall get strength. She said. Then her eyes went back to brown.