I'm getting tired of kissing people!!

I was still kissing Jeffory when the teacher finally said it was time for our animal pictures. I wanted to do a fiery phoenix that Flys across the room we were spoked to make it so it a hologram but 1.Um hello can't control my powers here and 2. When have I ever followed the rules? As I was working I saw one of the girls give me a dirty look I went back to working and.... oops! I made a relief one in stead of a hologram. But on Yue bright side I have always wanted a pet that got me an A so I kept him and named him Tbof or the bird on fire (if you have seen the hunger games you would get the joke😂#soclever)if got her a cage and a few other stuff while I was on my way home.When I got home I was singing to a song on my Playlist I didn't even notice Zane came up behind me until I turned around in side and saw him we were so close I could feel him berthing just then he put his head down and we kissed. I invited to watch a movie called the Visit he accepted we put the blinds down so it was dark in the room. Hey Aphmau when did you get a fire place I didn't well then there is a fire! No its not a fire! It's my pet phoenix I named her Tbof ok then he said and sat down next to me.
Zanes POV
I Aphmau im so happy or Jeffory might steal her away from me. Her lip gloss tasted like fruit punch I'm pretty sure she wears a new one every day that's what Jeffory says. After the movie was over Aphmau fell asleep on my chest and I had my arm around her. I decided to tell the boys
(You know what each letter stands for)
Z-Guess where I am
J-would we care?
Z-idk but I'm over at aphs so you tell me
L-why are you over there?
Z-we were watching a movie and she fell asleep
V-gtg
G-gtg
L-gtg
Z-brb guys someone is at the door
J-Garroth,Vylad,Laurence did you guys just run over r to aphs?
D-oh like you didn't get Abby put her in the car and start driving to her house
J-1.you have no proof,2.i wouldn't be talking if I were you D your allready there
Z-jusf let you selves in already!
The the open the door an I see everybody there even the girls! They said that they were gonna make sure that Laurence doesn't take advantage of a unconscious Aphmau. But being the idiot he is he did he first tried to carry her up the stairs and kiss her in her room he got punched from Cadenza,then he tried to push me out of the way so she would cuddle next to him that resulted to Abby flipping something invisible in her hand and glared at Laurence looks like Laurence see what Abby had and stopped then and there.Wait a second! Invisible,shadow knights could see it as well as the owner when they want to show it thats.....and holy weapon!!!! How did she get one? It must be the dagger all the others are to big.