200 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!! O.O

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! EVER! EEEEEK! LUV U GUYS LOTS! Heh!😝 KEEP BEING AWESOME AND ROSSOME AND SKYSOME, KAWAII. BUT MOST OF ALL KEEP BEING YOUSELF! BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST YOU YOU CAN BE! AND REMEBER......GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! Sorry I watched ALOT of Pokèmon before writing this! This is only a notification btw! Lols! See all of y'all next time!
Storm's POV
I went on my phone. I was in my bedroom. I started to listen to the last song me and my friends made. *Cue music* I opened the door. I saw Aphmau talking to Laurence down the hall. I saw them laugh. Then Aph pushed Laurence playfully. What are they talking about? I wonder. Laurence! Aph yelled blushing. What? I'm just saying it how I see it! Laurence said innocently. Then she punched him in the arm. Ow! He yelled. Then Aphmau saw me. She glared at me. I glared at her back. Come on Laurence! Lets go upstairs. She said. Then they left.
Genes POV
While the other boys were fighting over which movie was scarier I sat by Aph. She was singing to a song on her playlist. *Cue music*

When she finished her song I tapped on her shoulder. She took out her ear buds. EVERYONE was looking at her. She blushed and looked down and put her ear buds back in. Then she just hummed the melodys of songs.