Kidnapped

Aphmaus POV
I was walking around my house aimlessly. I didn't know where I was going but oh well. I asked if Garroth,Vylad,and Zane wanted to come over. I figured they'd bring Laurence. They did. We were all talking when Laurence came down. I had my necklace with a Cresent moon on it.(if you've read the lunar chronicles you would get the name😉). It was important. My mom gave it to me and told me that when there was a full moon, when the moonlight hit it, it would glow all shades of purple. It was one of the last present I got from my mom before she disappeared. People say she died. I don't think she did. It wasn't really pretty or look like a necklace. It looked more like a purple jem with a big chunk missing from the middle. It wasn't smoothed. But like my locket,it showed pictures of my family and who was related to who on the earth. It didn't even look like a necklace pretty much like a purple and blue rock. I was wearing it but like a kid made necklace it had a knot in the back. I didn't feel it being untied. That's a little side affect from my senses getting stronger for a couple of minutes the side affect was my senses would dull for half a day. In a few seconds my senses will be back and as sharp as usal. I didn't notice the necklace being tooken off until Laurence said Hey Aph! What is this? My senses are back yay! I notice my necklace gone and look over at Laurence. He had it. Hey! Give that back! I told him as I jumped for it. He was to tall for me to reach it. Hey raised it as high as possible. You have to get it! He said. Then he passed it to Garroth.
Laurences POV
What was this weird shaped jem with a string going through it. I asked her. She told me to give it back to her. I let her jump for it a little bit. Then passed it to Garroth. He got it immediately. He then passed it to Vylad. Vylad passed it to Zane. We all let her jump for it before we passed it to the next person. Soon everyone except the members of the few were here. We all passed it to eachother. Then it started to turn night. It was a full moon. When the moonlight hit the necklace started to glow. Pictures showed of everyone and more people we didn't know. Then at the end it was Aphs family pictures. That smile could light the whole world up and make it a better place. We were still playing keep away from Aph. Give it back! My mom gave that to me! Aph said. I could tell she was almost in tears. The necklace was in the air. It was heading to Dante. Dante was about to get it when the necklace suddenly turned to the left. I saw Taylor moving her hand towards the left as if she was controlling something. Doesn't she have wind magicks or something. We were all in Aphs yard in the grass. The necklace went straight to the concrete and was dropped and smashed into peices.
Lukes POV
Dante was about to catch the necklace when it turned left to the concrete. I look over at Taylor. She was controlling the wind. The necklace shattered on the concrete. No! Aph yelled running over to it. Oh no......she said that was the last gift her mom gave her...Taylor! Ugh! I know Taylor doesn't like Aph. But seriously! She had to do something this cruel!
Aphmaus POV
No! I yelled. I was parilized by fear for a second. Then I ran over to it. No! I was crying on the inside but not on the out. Outside I was curled in a tiny ball. No.....no........not this.....no I said quietly. I felt my friends come over by my side. Then Dante came over. It's all my fault. If I just caught it-he tried but I cut him off. It wasn't your fault Dante.....someone was controlling the wind. I said. I out of my ball and stood up and faced Taylor. Someone was controlling the wind! Who do we know who can do that! Why! What did I do to you?! Why?! Im fine with you messing with me. But when you bring my family.....the last thing I got from my mom! The last picture of my family! The last thing my freind gave me before she died! The last picture of us together! My freinds! You decide to ruin all of it! I yelled at her. You don't know if it was her! Liz yelled at me. Liz.......it was Taylor........I saw her hand move the wind she did break it. Luke told Liz. I don't belive you! She told him. Then she left with Taylor. My freinds helped me pick up all the pieces and put it in a box with my other stuff. What's this? Garroth asked.
Garroths POV
Aph had a small box with some broken and burnt stuff in it. I asked her what the piece of paper was that I picked up. I recognized the papers immediately. They were the pictures Aph had in the tree house. They were all burnt up. What happened to them? I asked. Taylor burned them. She answered. What's this Rachel asked picking up a piece of gold with some decorations on it a writing. It said Aph and Rac I picked up the other piece it had the rest of the writing. It's the golden locket I gave to you. Rachel said crying. Taylor made a rock smash it against another rock. Aph said. She put the box's lid on and ran inside. Aph! Open the door! I yelled in. I want to be alone. She yelled back.
Lizs POV
Taylor and I went to the forest. Why should they think if was you who did all that horrible stuff to her. I know you don't like her but you wouldn't do that. I told Taylor. They think that because I did so all that stuff. She said. What! The pictures? I said. Those were good for fires. She said. The gold locket? I asked. That was fun to crush. She said. The jem? I asked desperately. That made good wind pracrice. She told me. TAYLOR! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO APH! I yelled at her. I-I cut her off before she could say another word. No I don't want to hear it. Your usally so kind and sweet. That's why animals love you. But your not kind or sweet anymore. Your mean. I told her. I've got to go say sorry to Luke and Aph. I told her then left. I said sorry to Luke. I asked him where Aph was. He said she locked herself in her room.
Garroths POV
I was going through Aphs window. Go away. She said. Nice try Aph. I'm not going away that easy. I told her. I layed down right next to her. She cried on my shoulder. I put my arms around her. She fell asleep. If I moved then I would wake her. I soon fell asleep. But before I did I unlocked the door and told everyone to be queit. When I woke up Aph was gone. She went missing. I went out to the forest. I found Taylor. I sneaked up behind her and pushed her against a tree. Where is she!? I asked. I don't know! She said. I let her go. Your lucky it's me and not a different boy or you would be dead. I told her. Then went looking for Aph. She could be anywhere! Wait......the waterfall....maybe the person went past there. I rounded everybody up and went to the waterfall. There was fresh car tracks. We're coming Aph.