Laurence

Aphmaus POV
I woke up. The last thing I remember was me falling on Aaron. Everything is blurry. Aphmau~senpi! Are you ok? I heard Kawaii~Chan ask. I think so. I told her.
Kaytlens POV
Aphmau is looking in to space...she is just sitting there.....looking at a wall.... Aphmau...what are you looking at? I asked her. I don't know.....She answered. Aphmau.....You were slammed into a rock and hit your head....Can.....you see ok? Zoey asked her.
Laurences POV
Aphmaus stare was blank. She didn't have the light in her eyes like she always does. She doesn't have the smile that can make everyone's heart melt. She didnt have her calm voice. Her voice wasn't filled with happiness or love but filled with emptiness. She looked like a ghost...she wasn't Aph......She couldn't be Aph... I was brought out of my thoughts when Aph started talking. Everything's blurry. Aphmau told us. She talked like someone was possessing her or something...she has to get better....has to....she's my light in my darkness.........my everything...........
Zanes POV
Aph went back to sleep after a while. She sounded strange..... Laurence left. He said he couldn't see her like this. I told everyone to leave the room. I was the last person out.
Aphmaus POV
I woke up. Everyone was gone. My vision was back. I got out of my bed. I noticed that I had bandages all over me. I took a shower,brushed my hair, and got dressed in a white spaghetti strapped tank top, grey jeans, and purple converse. I put my hair in a braid. I go over to my window. I saw Sky, Ross, Jinbop, and Barney. They were playing hide'n'seek. They noticed me and called my name. I opened the window. I realized that some people from the few were here to. Sly, Katz,and Alex were there. I saw Tyler there to. Hey! Apppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhmau! Sky yelled to me. Aph! Come on out! Jin yelled to me. No! She has to stay in! She is injured! Katz yelled at them. So? Asked Barney. A lady should stay in and tend to her injuries. She shouldn't be climbing out a window! Especially when she is hurt! She must stay inside! Katz yelled at them. Booooooo! Ross yelled at him. Alex starts laughing. Katz you said that Aphmau shouldn't be climbing out a window? He asked. She is climbing out the window isn't she? Katz asked. No she's still there. Alex told him. I waved at them. I grabbed my grey hoodie. I put on my communication shell. Then I was climbing out the window. I ran over to my freinds. We started to walk in to the forest. We went to the tree house. Sky, Ross, and Jin tried to make me smile by singing me a song. How about we listen to the actual song? I asked them. We played the song. We continued to walk around. Then I heard something in my head. Turn around...I followed the directions as if I sleeping. I didn't have any control over my own limbs anymore! Go through the woods.......go west....go to the water fall...go through the water fall...follow me..... follow me through your sences....go to- the voice didn't finish. The trance was broken. Katz was shaking me yelling my name. I got him off me. I looked around. I was a little past the water fall. I SAID FOLLOW ME! The voice yelled. Suddenly I got a huge headache. I was down on my knees holding my head. A million pictures went through my head. They were people being murdered. Then another image it was a mother holding her newborn cradling the baby in her hands. She gave the baby a kiss and sang her a short lullaby. She casted a spell on the baby. She put the baby in the water in a cardboard box with blankets. Then the baby disappeared. Before the baby did I saw black hair and brown eyes....I was the baby.....Then a man came up behind the mother. The mother started running. The women had tears in her eyes. Then I saw a flash of the man's face... it was Gabes dad.... she back the women in a corner. Then he.........killed her...... Then it was my freinds.....they were running around. Then Gabe came...one by one they all fell down....one by one died by Gabe. See what happens when you don't listen!? The voice asked.
Katzs POV
Aphmau shrunk down on her knees. She started clutching her head and screaming...her face had a terrified look on it. Aphmau! Laurence yelled coming out of no where. Then Kiki came. Kiki pulled Aph off the ground. Kiki started shaking her. Then Kiki let go. Aphmau fell to the ground. Laurence picked Aphmau up in his arms. She wasn't touching the ground. Aphmau! He yelled. She started thrashing at him. She kicked, punched, scratched. He didn't let go. No! No! No! Let go of me! Your a monster! She screamed. She started thrashing at him again. He didn't let go. Get away from me! She yelled. Who is she talking to? She started to cry. Get away! Leave me alone! You all ready took everything away! What else do I have for you to take!? Let go of me! Gabe! Let go! She yelled. Jeffery told me about me about Gabe. You killed everyone! Your a monster! She tbrashed at him. She yelled.
Laurences POV
I took her back to her house. I took her up to her room. Everybody was here. Aphmau! I yelled at her while holding her up. I held her chin forcing her to open her eyes and look around. I made her look back at me. Everyone is here and alive. Nobody is dead. Gabe isn't here. I told her in the soothiest voice I could. Everybody quickly left. I held Aphmau close to my chest. I was holding her. No matter how hard you fight me...I'm not letting go. I told her. She tried to push me away. I held on to her tighter. She soon stopped and calmed down. I loosened my grip. She pushed away. She looked around her room. Then she looked at me. She started to cry. She ran into my arms and hugged me. I hugged her back. She was crying on my shoulder. I thought I lost you guys... she said through tears. Shhhhhh it's ok. Everyone's here. I told her holding her tighter. It's ok.....it's over now. I told her trying to calm her down. After awhile I held her at arms length. Get some sleep. We'll spend the night. She lowered her head and nodded. Hey. I told her while lifting her chin up. We'll never leave you. I told her while wiping a tear off her cheek. I gave her another hug I kissed her on her forehead. Heh besides you can't get rid of us that easily. I told her. Ugh! Laurence! She said while trying not to smile. Come on let's see that smile. I told her. No! Stop! She said. I came closer to her. Laurence.....what are you doing? She asked alarmed. I was a inch away. Laurence......!? She said. Let's see that smile. I told her. No! Stop it! She said turning away. I started tickling her. Smile! I told her. She was on the ground laughing. No! Stop it! She said between laughs. We continued for about 2 minutes. Fine! There I'm smiling! Ok! Now stop tickling me! She told me. I stopped and helped her up. She was smilingly. My work here was done. We were a inch apart again. I brush her hair out of her face. Then before I knew what I was doing I kissed her. When it ended I left. Everybody was knocked out cold. How long was I in there for? Oh well. I went to sleep. I woke up to someone singing. I walked around the house. I didn't see anyone. Then I looked in Aph room. She was sitting at the window singing. *cue music* I walked up behind her. She must have heard me. Do you always do this? I asked her. She didn't answer. I walked her back over to her bed. She got in her bed. I laid right next to her. I started to play with her hair. She faced towards me.
Aphmaus POV
Before I went back to my bed I saw someone running around outside. I turned towards Laurence. Do they know that your sneaking up here to talk to me? I asked him. He didn't answer. He just wrapped his arms around me. No.......but.........I do know how you feel. He told me. You feel scared and responsible for what happens. He told me. I didn't answer. I tried to avoid his gaze. It was impossible. What happened? He asked. It was about you being all alone? He killed all of us? Didn't he? He asked. I nodded my head. And you were helpless? Weren't you? He asked. I nodded my head again. He held me tighter. Then I fell asleep.
Hey guys and girls! Sorry I haven't been uploading! But! I have been reading a lot of you guys books. I know not much of an excuse....lol. It's almost 4th quarter at my school that means home work and tests.....yay! My favorite thing to do! So really sorry! Please don't hate me! Also with that note I've noticed that there has been a few spelling errors. One person even commented on it. I am sorry but my tablet has a really really really stupid auto-correct. So please don't get mad! It took me like 3 months for my auto correct would let me write Aphmau with out correction. And there has been a few ship things going on. Please don't start that kind of stuff. That's all! Stay...........
Kawaii~Chan:Stay Kawaii!
Kawaii~Chan? That's the first.
Kawaii~Chan:Well Ross~kun is sleeping. What is he anyway?
Aphmau:He's a sloth
Kawaii~Chan:A sloth?
Aphmau:yep
Ummmm anyway! What were you saying Kawaii~Chan?
Kawaii~Chan:When is Reese~senpi coming
Idk....but see you guys later and stay Kawaii I guess.........?