Sky's group is back!

Aphmau's POV
I woke up. I tried to move but couldn't. I saw Laurence's arms around me. I woke him up. Mmmmm.....let me sleep. He mumbled. Come on get up. I told him. Will you give me a kiss? He asked barely opening his eyes. If you don't wake up then I'll have to call Reece and Marsh over and kiss them. I told him. He stood up instantly. Hehehehe. Go home and get changed. Sky's group is coming back today. I told him. Before he left I made French toast for both of us. While I was making breakfast he fed the animals. After we ate, he left. I took a shower, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I put on black and white striped top that sleeves go to my elbows, platinum ripped up shorts, and black boots. I think I'll call my new form the purple form. Then I started to sing. *Cue music*
Sky's POV
We are finally heading back to Pheonix Drop! I can't wait to see everyone! Especially Aphmau! We get off the plane. Everyone was there except Aph. She must be at her house. We arrive at her house and knock on her door. No one answers. We can bear singing coming from inside. So we got the spare key and went inside. When we got inside we saw Aphmau in her room singing. Then there was a red tinted mist. Then a person appeared. Then nobody could move. The only person moving were Aph who was still singing and the person. I couldn't even talk! Then Max appeared. When Aph finished her song they stated clapping. We hope that song was about us. The guy said. Aph turned around. Get out of my house! She yelled. We did learn a couple of new tricks and a new alliance between Mike and I. Max said motioning to the other guy. I've picked up a couple of new tricks to. Aph told them. Mike stepped up to Aph.
Aphmau's POV
I could hear my mom in my head. Irene: ooooh my honey is the girl in the prophecy! Eeeeeh! That means she has no weaknesses any more! Mom! Now's not the time to mind link me! I told her. Then she stopped. Then Mike snapped his fingers. I froze. I couldn't move. Mike could. So could Max. Then Max came over and snapped his fingers that didn't do anything. Mike and Max were looking all smug and proud of themselves. After about 20seconds of letting them think that I started trying to move. After about a minute I was successful. They weren't looking. So I got them both down on the ground. I couldn't use my powers. Only my natural abilities. This must be Max's new trick. Well they haven't seen mine. I concentrate really hard and I changed in to my purple form. Then I changed back a few minutes after. I would've had it there longer but I can't really control it. Why are you in my house?! I asked them. We are just here to tell you that we are back and coming to Pheonix Drop High. They said smirking. Then they disappeared. Oh great and powerful Irene why must you be so cruel? I ask looking up at the ceiling. Yeahs Irene! Why must you bes so cruels to Aphmaus! She hasn't dones anythings! I heard a voice behind me say. Wait I know that wisp and voice! I turn around and give them all a hug. Where have you been! I thought you guys were really sick and didn't come to school! Then all of a sudden I get a text from Ross saying that you guys are flying back to Pheonix Drop! I yell at them. Well you see Aph, we went to Chocolate village to save them from a horrible attack from zombies and skeletons! It was epic! We beat all the zombies and skeletons. But then just as we thought we were done! A bunch of Shadow knights came out of no where! We beat the Shadow knights. But we almost died trying. Then Chocolate village and Vanilla village broke out in a war. The war took along time but we managed to bring peace. But almost died. Sky told me. Then Dante came in. Uh-uh now that she has heard your made up story, tell her what really happened. Dante told them. We went to Chocolate village for an anime convention... Ross told me. Wow! Guys you went to an anime convention with out me?! I told them acting offended. For shame guys. For shame. I told them shaking my head. I laughed. Then they started laughing. We all sat down on the couch and they told me about the convention. I got to be princess with a gun! Ross said showing me a picture of him in his narwal hoodie wearing a dress and holding a gun. I laughed. I got to be the best anime character of all time though. Sky said. What was is it? I asked. Bacon Man! Sky said. I created him. Sky told me showing me a picture of him wearing a bacon suit. I was goat. Barney told me showing me a picture of him in a goat costume over his messed Barney hoodie. Jin what were you? I didn't go I was inside on my laptop. He told me. Well that makes sense. There was a knock at the door. I'll get it for you Aph! Sky said. Thanks. I told him. So Aphmau what's your favorite character in undertail? Ross asked me. It has to be the annoying dog. He's so adorable! I told them.
Sky's POV
I opened the door. I saw Reece, Marsh, and McCloud. Sky? Reece asked. Reece? I asked. That's me! Reece said. When did you guys get here? I asked them. A few days ago. Well McCloud got here today. Marsh told me. When did you guys get here? Marsh asked. We've been here for a awhile but we were out of town for an anime convention. I told them. Well we are so to interrupt lad we thought this house belong to Aphmau. McCloud said. I see he still has his pirate talk. Sky? Who's at the door? Aph asked coming over to the door. Reece, Marsh, and McCloud. I told her. I move out of the way so Aph could get through. She invited them inside. Aph gave McCloud a hug. Aye lass! Long time no see. McCloud told her. He was a pirate until he started to go to highschool. But he hasn't changed one bit.
McCloud's POV
Aye Lass! I see you haven't grown since I last saw you. You still only go up to my shoulders. I told her. Then she punched me in the arm. She may be short but wow! She sure can punch hard. After a few hours it was getting dark so everyone went home. I am staying with Reece and Marsh. I can't wait to be able to go to school with Aph again.