Play date

Abby POV
(They are in a beach house)OMG! ITS FINALLY TIME FOR THE PLAY DATE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!! THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE! THE DAY THAT APH GETS TO WATCH ALL THE OTHER KIDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!! AND SHE IS GONNA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS! The doorbell! There here!!! I run to get the door. To see.........oh its just Travis😧. Are they here Abby? Aph asked. No its just Travis. Well are you ready for our date Aph? He asked No I am not Travis. Aph answered. When will you be ready? Travis asked. In let's see.....she counts on her fingers......in about 1,000,000 years! Because I'm never going to go on a date with you! She said cheerily. NOW OUT! Aph said while shooing Travis out! I take a picture and wrote #NOTravmau and sent it to all the boys. Then I saw Travis peeping through the window. I was about to tell on him when everyone got here! They all came in and said goodbye to their parents. We all got in a circle and voted on what everyone wanted to do. We all voted for Aphmau to sing. ALL the boys end up inside somehow. Aph I can't wait to grow up. I said to Aph. Aww hunny just stay the way you are and you will be perfect! She said to me. Then she starts singing. *cue music* all the children yelled yay, and clapped. She spotted the boys and told us a plan she said that she will be right back and that she needed to use the bathroom. We all acted like we were playing hide'n'seek. Then Aph came to all our hiding spots and gave use all water balloons. They must have been confused of where we all were because they came out of their hiding places. Ready.....aim..... Aph wispered to all of us. FIRE!! she yelled and we all threw water balloons at the boys. When we ran out we all ran outside. Since we were all in our swim suits it was ok if we got wet and we were all old enough to swim. I saw Travis run after me as I zigzaged all over the place. He kept runing in to stuff I finally lost him. I looked around out of breath. I saw that Jeffory was holding Aph captiave and then threw her in the water. She didn't come back up for a few seconds and Jeffory went after her and she came back up and splashed water in Jefforys face. Then...someone grabbed me from behind. I thought it was Travis. Then I turned around. It wasnt... I screamed as loud as I could. I took out my dagger and made it show itself. He had a whole army. Tsk tsk tsk now what is a little girl doing with a holy weapon untrained on how to use it? The guy asked. Take it from her. He told one of the people in his army. But when they tried to grab me I insticntly moved as fast as lightning to the other side then knocked the person out. Then the guy grabbed me.
Aphmaus POV
I heard a scream so did everyone else we all looked towards it and saw Abby. She was facing a guy that looked familiar with her dagger showing this must be important! You guys stay here and guard the rest of the children. I ordered them. I went to my bag and got out my holy sword, and armor. I made them dissappear. And ran as fast as lightning it self over to Abby. I took my bag with mjloir in it. I was there when the guy grabbed Abby from behind. Put her down! I yelled. Well,well,well if it isnt Aphmau! Did you want her? So you came without anything but a bag! Let's see what is in it He said. He checked the bag and saw the hammer. Well is this a hammer. I'll give you her for it. He said. I'll make you a deal. If you can pick up the hammer and beat me with it. Then I will let you keep the hammer. But if I can pick up the hammer and beat you and your army, I get her and the hammer I said. Deal. He said and tried to pick it up. But failed. Let me try I said. If I can't pick it up then what chance will you have? He said smirking. I tried to pick it up and was successful. When I picked it up I began to fly and was striked by lightning. When it was over I was in my usual old armor. His eyes bulged as my father's voice said I give the my power to you daughter leader of the few Lady Thor. And I give my power of light to you as well daughter to protect you friends my mother said,and my power of fighting and stradedgy to you daughter. Xavier said. Then I got white angelic wings and my helmet flew off showing my long slik dark hair. I swooped down and asked what he wants. I want what should be mine. Aph! He said. Do I know you? I asked. I'm hurt you don't remember me. I'm your exs brother fenfir. Now if you come with me I won't hurt your freinds. He said grinning. What do you want with me? I ask. Well I am looking for a bride. He said smirking. Hahaha no thanks I'm not in to people who try to kidnap and threaten my freinds. I said. Then we fight. He yelled. Really you want to fight lady thor? Ok. I said and striked them with lightning, threw daggers at some of the army,then I shot some light. When I shot light that's when they retreated. I went down and put my hammer away and brought Abby back. That was really weird.