New super hero?

Slys POV
I was flying around Phoenix drop. The other super hero's and I decided to go to Phoenix high with Aphmau and her freinds. Then something in the woods caught my eye. It was a girl around Aphs age. She was in a black cat suit. Cat women but why was she so young? And she was fighting..........bad guys. I went down to see. It wasn't Cat Women." Hi,my name is Ally Cat. I am Cat women's daughter Cat girl. Only I'm good." She told me. "Hey,I'm Sly and I am the new superman." I said. "Sly come on! We are posted to be on patrol!" Aphmau said flying down from her wyvern. She didn't have enough strength to fly using her hammer because of what happened a few days ago but she was in her old armor. She looked at Cat girl then called the few members here. "You must be the new member of the few my dad said was coming. Welcome Cat girl. I am Aphmau or Aph for short and if you can't pronounce it then Jess. But these knuckle head insist on calling me Lady Thor. I don't care which one you choose to call me. But if you make a big commotion in the few. I won't hesitate to send you back. Is that understood." Lady Thor told Ally. "Yes" Ally answered. "Then we welcome you with open arms. Welcome to the few." Aph said. "Ok now back on patrol!" Aph told the few. "You herd our leader let's go back to what we were doing before" Katz yelled at us. Aph punched him in the arm. "Ow!" Katz yelled. "You may have been the leader while I was gone but I am back now. So I don't need you quoting everything I tell them to do." She said to him looking him straight in the eyes. "Now Ally your with me for patrol. You two boys team up." Aph said nice and gentele. "How your flying cats don't" Ally said. "Parker can you give Ally a ride? I'll fly." Aph said. Ally got on Parker and they left for patrol. I start laughing a little. "What are you laughing at?" Katz asked. "The fact that Lady Thor punched Superman and all you said was ow. All you did was quote her words and yell them to us. You never really talked to her unless she is in trouble." I told him. Once I told him what Aph ment by what he said he started to look a little guilty. I knew he had a crush on her. But what boy doesn't? Mmmmmmmm Kenmur is the only boy who doesn't. "I'll talk to her when she is off patrol" he said.