Battle

Katzs POV
I can't believe our leader is back!! It is so exciting to have Aph back. The few was slowly falling apart with out her. We are all heading back to Phoenix Drop for battle. I could see Abby buzzing around all over the place! She has speed and flight. But instead of going ahead of everyone she stayed close to Aph. I will have to ask Aph about that later. But every time she saw a flower that she didn't already have she would quickly swoop down pick it and fly back up and go back with Aph. She was making a flower crown. We finally Arrived at Phoenix drop. They were every where! And in the middle of them all was one shadow night who was commanding the attack.
Dantes POV
So long story short we-errr Aph and Katz are fighting my brother. The rest of us are fighting shadow soles or knight. I saw Abby stab shadow knights with her dagger. Since bumble bee do sent have any attack moves just defense she had to use her dagger. The holy dagger must be keeping the shadow soles away from Boom.....Boom! I looked up to see Aph striking my brother with lightning. Katz then shot Gene with an arrow. Is it bad that I am crushing on Aph when I'm am posed to be fighting and saving Phoenix drop? What ever I'm doing it any way.
Aphmaus POV
Why is Dante just staring at me? Pft and they think I'm weird. I shot another lightning bolt at him. Katz shot another arrow at him. Then another lightning bolt. Fall Back! Gene yelled.
We won!...........For now.