School lock down

Aphmaus POV
I woke up on Luke. He was looking down at me. He started to blush a little. It was noon. I hanged out with Luke the rest of the day. When it was almost sun set I said bye. Bye I think your friends want to leave Phoenix drop tonight. I hope to see you guys again. I said and started to walk away. Oh if you guys are staying anothet night then Garroth said you could stay at his place and the girls could stay at mine. The girls and boys are gonna sleep over at mine and Garroths home. I think we might he said smirking. Well it would be fun. I said to him. I walked back home.
Luke's POV
I have to convince them to stay in Phoenix drop! I go over to where we were meeting. Guys I want to stay here. I said. Liz smiled really big and jumped up saying YAAAAAY!!!! No let's go. Taylor said while starting to walk forward. Liz started to look sad and followed. No. I'm staying here. I told them. Luke? Taylor said. I'm staying to. Liz said. It's beautiful here and there is so many nice people. Liz said. What will you do about protection. Taylor asked. We have Aphmau and everyone else. I told her. You think Aphmau is better protection then me? Taylor asked. You might not think so... but I have seen her transform......in all 4. I told her. And she won't start a fight because someone wouldn't tell her there name. Liz added. We don't want to leave you Taylor. But we want to stay. I told her. Fine we'll stay. Taylor gave in. Yes! The girls are having a sleep over. And so are the boys. Girls is at Aphmaus I'll be next door at Garroths. I said.
Aphmaus POV
Liz said that they were staying. You guys can stay here for a couple of days while your house is being built. Even Luke. I told her. Thanks we'll probably take you up on that offer. She told me. Let's play truth or dare. Kiki said. We all agreed. We all sat in a circle. I'll go first. Taylor said. Aphmau truth or dare. Dare I said. I dare you to transform into your Irene form. I'll try. I tried to transform. I turned to an angelic person for a minute. Then I went back to normal. It happens at random. I told her. Truth or dare Kiki. Truth she said. Why did you want to play truth or dare? I asked. I have a funny dare. She answered. Aphmau dare or dare she asked. Dare I guess. I said confused. I dare you and Nicole to go into Garroths room and take his pillow. OK I said. Me and Nicole went up to my room there were trees that connected our houses. I quickly and silently went across the trees. Nicole went a lot slower. Garroths window was unlocked and he was not in it. I went in and took his pillow then.......CRASH...... Nicole fell and knocked something over. We made it out just in time.
Garroths POV
There was a crash coming from my room. Everyone was down here. We went to see what it was. Then Luke started laughing. Hey Garroth missing your pillows? He said in between laughs. Then everyone started to laugh. I looked out the window to see a giggling Aphmau and Nicole with my pillows. Oh they are so getting it. Aphmau and Nicole ran into Aphs house and closed the window. Laurence and Travis are gonna distract them at the door. Then everyone else is gonna go through Aphs window and take silver necklace with a moon charm on it.
Aphmaus POV
The boys are gonna try to get us back for this. So Lucinda and I hid in my closet. When all the boys came in we walked out. They didn't notice us. So we crept behind them. What are you doing? I asked Garroth as he was walking around. Not now Aph we are trying to take your necklace. Garroth said. Which one. I asked. The silver one with the moon on it......wait.....aaaaahhhhh! He said then he screamed. The other boys looked over at Garroth. Hey I said. Then they screamed. Lucinda threw a potion that mixed up there hair colors and turned them red for 10 minutes. They ran out of my room. I took Garroths pillow from the closet and brought it back. When I got there Luke tackled me. Hey I said hey he said back. So I heard you were staying in Phoenix drop. I said casually as if he wasn't on top of me. Yeah, Liz and I convinced Taylor to stay. He told me. Well have fun with your classes. I told him. I probably won't. He said. We laughed. Then Garroth came in. He took Luke off me and made me stand up. Pleasure to see you again m'lady. He said. I laughed a little. As to you kind sir. I said back. I belive this belongs to. I said giving him back his pillow. My thanks m'lady. He said. Then we both laughed. Until again kind sir. For I must go. I need to go back and make sure Kaytlen doesn't go crazy and kill me for leaving her alone with a bunch of girls that will talk about boys. I said. We laughed at the thought. Until again. He told me. Then I left through the window back to my house. We watched a couple more movies ate some pizza then we finally decided to go to bed. We all slept in sleeping bags on the floor around Tbof. She was the closest thing we had for a camp fire. When we woke up we all took showers, brushed our hair,and brushed our teeth. All the other girls except Kaytlen,Nicole,Taylor, and I put on make up. I got dressed in a purple t-shirt, caprezzs,blue converse,and a purple flower crown. Then we went to school. First period I had home ec. Teacher:Attention class! The school might go in lock down because of some threats both the school and some of the students has been reciving. So if the school does go in lock down close and lock the door and get away from the window. If you aware in the hall go to the gym. The teacher sounded pretty nervous. I had this class with Laurence,Nicole, and Aron. My shoulder was still injured. But it didn't hurt as much. The teacher told Kaytlen,Laurence,Aron, and myself to get supplies from the supply closets in the back. I was with Aron. We were looking for the pans when a siren went off. Aron locked the door. Someone was in the school. We didn't here any gun shots that was good. We hid behind some boxes. I was shaking but not that much. Aron put his arms around me. I don't know if Aron heard it. But I could hear the faint sound of footsteps stop outside the closet. The door opened. The person must have metal magicks. The guy stepped inside with 2 others. You could only see there eyes. The first one was a shadow knight. We are there so many shadow knights!? I yelled in my head. Get the girl. The first one said. The second one was doing something. Before I knew it I was compelled to walk towards them and follow them. I didn't. I resisted the urge to do so. They have mind control magicks. Then the started walking towards me. I guess we have to do this the old fashion way. The third one said. The came over and grabbed me. Hey! Get your hands off of her! Aron yelled. Shoot him. The first one said to the third. No! I said. I turned. I didn't try to. But I did. Like I said no control over powers. I can only have them in control for a few seconds. The best one I have control of is my Thor form. Even then I need my hammer. I turned to Xavier form. I closed my eyes. I opened them. There was suddenly a blue forcefeild around both of us. The guys ran away outside. The rest of the day we could go home. I plopped down on my couch and went to sleep.