Ship!

Aaaaaand the ship winner is.....! It's.....!
*ross walks in with a gun*
Ummm can I help you....?
Ross:Princess with a gun!
Ummm..... the winner is.... *opens envelope*
AARMAU!
Ross: *shoots max*
Max: Come on!
O___O
Ross: *Turns to Jgirl*
Ross: I ship Garmau.
*slowly backs away with envelope*
Ross: My ship is sinking!!!!!
Better go fix it then.
Ross: T^T
Now! Onto the chapter. And! Here's a aarmau moment!
Aph's POV
We all walk home tired. I walk up to my room and plop down on my bed. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I shot up when I felt the bed sink to someone else's weight. I looked around. "Aphmau!" Aaron said as he tackled me in a hug. "Aaron? Why are you so happy...?" I asked him. "Because Aarmau won!" He said happily. ... do you hear that Aaron?!?!
Aaron: yeah.... it sounds like a wall shattering.
WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!! The fourth wall has been shattered! I repeat! The fourth wall has been shattered!
I looked at him curiously. Then something flickered by his head. I say red tipped black ears! And a tail! I touched his ears. "A-Aph! What are you doing?" Aaron asked with a slight blush. "Your ears are sooooooo fluffy!" I said petting his ears. "Hmmmm mmmmm." He hummed enjoying the pets. I giggled. He fell back on the bed with me still in his arms. I hardly noticed it as I pet his ears and tail. He started to nuzzle his face into my neck as I continue to pet him. I felt dampness on my cheek and blushed fifty shades of red. "A-Aaron...?" I asked. I looked at him. He was blushing more then me. "What was.... that...?" I questioned. "Uhhhh.... n-nothing!!!!!" He said quickly. "W-was that a.... werewolf kiss...?" I asked trying to contain my blush. He looked away. I giggled. I started to pet his tail. He struggled to keep his joy in control. I laughed. I wrap my arms around his torso and pushed him back in the bed. I laid my head on his chest. "A-Aph!!!" He said alarmed.
Aaron's POV
"Sleep Aaron!" She said jokingly commanding me. I chuckled quietly. I start to pet her hair down her back. She blushed and smiled. Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep. I move her so she was laying on her stomach and I was on my back. I placed my arms around her waist keeping her from falling. Is it to keep her from falling for any other guys Aaron!
I smiled down at Aph. I didn't know anybody could make me love them so much. I place my head to her hair smiled. "Your my stupid potato..." I mumbled sleepily. "I'm not a potato..." Aph said still asleep. I laughed. I don't know Aaron... Aph is so hot I think she became a baked potato! Boom! I am on fire with these pick up lines! My potato... I nuzzle her hair with my head and drift off to sleep.