Secret place

Aron POV
I went to go look around the beach. I didn't realize that I was being followed until I heard something behind me. I turned around nothing was there I turn back around to see Aphmau. A breath away from my face. Staring straight into my eyes. Where you going? She asked me. No where just away from the group. Can I come all the kids but Abby got picked up. She asked. Sure I said. As we walked we talked about what we want to be when we grow up. Ummm I want to be a sassy lawyer,a kindergarten teacher, or a lord. She said while doing a sassy hair flip. I don't know what I want to be maybe a loner or a guard. We continued walking for about 3 hours. We found a nice spot. There was white lily's, sand, close to the ocean, and trees. She started singing in her angelic voice.*cue music*. She started to climb one of the rocks so she could get a better look at were we were. She was so cute when she climbed. Wait.....did I really just think! She is my friend and only that! Suure just keep thinking that you like her just like that and don't want her to be something else Shut up mind! Hehehe I dos wats I wants. Just then I accidentally knocked Aph on to a tree while I was walking. I was on top of her and I was kinda blushing. She was blushing to. Just then a sudden wind that pushed me into Aph and...............we kissed. It lasted for about 1 minute. Then Abby found us and yelled over here! She didn't see anything. Good we don't need her telling anyother boys about this.