New kid

Aphmaus POV
I woke up. It's Sunday. Maybe he wasn't part of what the people did. Emmalyn suggested. Maybe your right. I told her. I told her about what happened yesterday when I was coming home. I'll talk to him in school tommorow. I told her. Hey Aphmau weren't you babysitting the kids in Phoenix drop today? Kiki asked. Oh! Shoot I frogot!I said while fact palming my head. Kiki and Emmalyn left. I fed Parker a and Tbof then started to get stuff ready. I got dressed in a baby blue tank top, riped up style jeans, black sneakers, and a purple flower crown. I still had a few hours before the kids came so I went outside and made sure that the tiny playground outside my house was set up. As I walked outside I saw Kia across the street. I saw him looking my way so I smiled and waved at him. He only scowled and walked inside. Wow! Rude! Soon the kids came over. Dante brought Dimitri and Nekotte, Jeffery brought Abby, and Alexis, Kiki brought Leona, Colton brought Ash, and Garroth brought Levin, Luna, Kyle and Malichi. Garroth told me that there parents were sick. I knew that his dad was in town and it must be really hard for him to even be able to go outside without his dad watching him. His dad doesn't like his friends but he doesn't like me the most. After I got all the kids inside I asked them what they want to do. I want you to sing. Abby told me. I want to play princess. Luna told me. Can't we do both? Leona asked. How we do that? Levin asked her. She can sing on the way there. Leona answered. Yeah! The kids yelled. Ok I guess. I told them. Can we go to the tree house? Abby asked. Sure let's go! I told them. We got our stuff ready. Malachi and Levin were running ahead while holding my hands trying to make me go faster. I saw Kia looking at us as we walked past his house and into the forest. Can you sing now? Abby asked. That reminds me. I talked to your guys parents and they said you guys could spend the night. I told them. They all cheered. But there is a problem. I told them. I'm only singing to you guys once. I told them. Can it be when we go to bed? Luna asked. Sure. I answered. Then we started to play.
Kia's POV
I saw girl that lives in front of me and she smiled and waved at me. I turned around and went back inside. After about two hours later there were some people at her house with kids. Then about 5 minutes after they left the girl and the kids walked past my house and into the forest. Some of the kids were dragging her. I remembered what Luc told me her name was. Aphmau? I think it was? I don't really care. I'm known as a trouble maker. The bad kid. The one that got expelled from many schools. I don't really care what she or her friends think. Why were they going into the forest? It isn't safe. She is an idiot. Wait......didn't Lucas say he was going in the forest. I followed them.
Aphmaus POV
We left at sun down. I gathered up all the kids and we started to walk back. We were a little less then half way there
.....Snap...... I looked behind me. The kids weren't stepping on any twigs. Kids get in front of me. I told the kids they listened. I was about to head towards the sound when Leona started talking. Aphmau......don't leave. She told me. ......Crunch..... there was another sound. I looked around. Then looked back at Leona. She looked scared. Leona-she cut me off. No! Don't leave! She almost screamed at me. She was crying now. I walked over to her. I crouched down the her size. I wouldn't dream of it. I told her giving her a hug. I stood back up and faced towards the noise. I saw Lucas coming towards us. Look at that! It's Aphmau! Fancy seeing you here. And look there's children to. He said smiling coldly. Leave them alone! I yelled at them. Leona, Abby get the kids to safety. I'll distract them. I told them. Aphmau! What about you? Abby asked getting her dagger out. Don't worry about me. Just get them to some where safe. I told her. Aphmau I cant leave you. I can't be useless. I can't just get them somewhere safe. Leona started. Don't worry I'll be alright. I told her. Get the kids somewhere safe then come back ok? I asked. She nodded her head. I whistled. Parker, Urgth, and Raven came down. I loaded the kids on their back and told them to fly them somewhere safe. Aphmau I can stay and help you fight. Parker told me. No. Just promise me one thing. I told her. What is it? She asked. Protect the kids no matter what. I told her. She gave me a nod and flew away. Leona ran. They were somewhere safe. I told my self. I looked at Lucas. His gang came out of their hiding spots. Their was 7 of them. So Aphmau......do you think that you can beat us? He asked. Then he turned into a shadow knight. Then one by one they all did. What do you want? I asked him. To cause trouble. He answered in his cold voice. Well go cause it somewhere else. I told them. Now why would I do that? When there is a pretty girl here I can just take? He asked. Because you guys don't know what's good for you. I answered. Then Leona came. Oh look a werewolf pup. Lucas said laughing. Grrrrr. Answered Leona.he started laughing and coming towards me. I looked at Leona. She nodded like she understood. If you leave now I won't hurt you guys. Leona warned them. They all turned to her. I slipped away into a tree. I found Kia there. He didn't seem to see me. I threw a twig at him. He jumped. He looked like he was going to scream. Shut it! I ordered him. We're you spying on us? I asked him. He just scowled. So what? He answered. I rolled my eyes and climbed. I fumbled through my jacket and found what I was looking for. It was a small device the few made that makes it look like people are surrounding you wit weapons. I set the device to bow and arrow. The device is used for sparing. I saw the shadow knights got Leona to the ground. They were about to kill her. I set it up and yelled at Lucas. He quickly backed down and left. Leona and I made it to my house. It was time for bed for them. I tucked them in and said goodnight. Aphmau you said you would sing. Abby reminded me. Ok. I told her. Aphmau.........what if they come back? Leona asked. Don't worry. I started to sing. *cue music*. They fell asleep after I finished. I fell asleep on the bedside.
Kia POV
I heard someone singing from Aphmaus house. I went over to see who it was. I saw Aphmau singing to the kids. I couldn't help but smile. Just as quickly as it was on my face it was gone. Why was I smiling?! Ugh! Aphmau is to nice. That's why she should stay away from me. Ugh! What am I thinking! Why would I care who she hangs out with! EH HEM! A voice came from behind. I looked at the person staring at me. It was 2 guys. One with sandy blond hair , pale skin, and icy blue eyes, the other brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Stay away from Aphmau. The blond hair one warned. She is to good for you and you are a bad influence on her. The brown hair one told me. What if I don't? I asked. Then you'll wish you hadn't. A blue haired guy said coming out of no where. Then I left back over to my house. I stared out my window at the 3 boys. Then I saw the blond haired one go in her window! What! Grrrrr. Wait.......why do I care? Ugh! I'm getting so mad at myself! I saw the guy grab Aphmau and bring her upstairs to her room. Then he left through the front door. Then the guys left to the house next to hers.