Power is out

Aphmau POV
Ugh! Hey Beatrice how are you? I asked her while she was coming up to me with her  possy........wait were was her possy? Hey! She said smirking. Where are they? I asked. They are right behind you. She said pointing. I turn my head to see her possy. Hey Aphmau are you thirsty? Sasha asked. No I answered then turned away. Then as I was walking away I felt something cold splash against my skin. I turn around and one by one a smoothe was thrown at me. After I changed in the girls locker room I walked by them again. That wasn't cool Beatrice. Lilly told her. She was the only one who didn't throw a smoothe at me. Beatrice back off! Kaytlen and Nicole yelled at her. Seriously that's my OTP right there. Niclen. I walked over to the art room. I found Zane there. Hey! What's wrong? He asked hiding somthing behind his back. I got smoothe attacked by Beatrice. I attmitted. *gasps* ARE THOSE PONIES!?!?!?! I asked him. He quickly hid them behind his back. Ummmmmmm noooooooo. Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh theyyyyyy are ummm tinyyyyy ummm horsiessssss. Yeah that's it they are tiny horsies. He said. I love ponies especially Flarity. I told him getting out my ponies. Mine is pinky cake. He told me. We spent 3 hours playing ponies. Then he had to leave and Garroth came in. As far as I know he didn't have a crush on me. We moved to the pool because people had to use the art rooom.  We were talking when the power went out. I jumped a little. I "accidentally" knocked him into the water. I laughed my head off. Then I reached my hand out to grab him. Then Splash. He pulled me in. He was trying to get me so I swam away from him. It wasn't that much of a difference since he was on the swim team. He soon caught up to  me. He caught me by the foot and dragged me towards him. I swam back towards him. I accidentally swam into him. I was under water so I couldn't see. I noticed he took his shirt off. He said it was slowing him down. Then he grabbed me and hugged me. I was confused of what he was doing. I looked up at him with a confused look on my face. Ugh! Why does he have to be tall!? He looked down at me and smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed me. Then our friends came in. I hardly noticed them until Laurence basically pushed me down almost to the bottom of the 13ft pool. I came back up and coughed then just stared at them. My eyes stung from the clorine. My eyes were open the whole time Garroth was kissing me. I was shocked. He was the last person I expected. Laurence was in the water looking like he was gonna kill someone. I saw the other boys glare at him. Then....SPLASH! Tyler and Garnet splashed everyone. We all laughed and pretty soon everyone was splashing each other. 3 hours of talking,sleeping,and splashing the lights came back on. Then the day continued.
Hey guys! So guess who has another cold. Lol it seems I get a cold every week now. Anyways guys I will write as much as possible. See yah next time! Bye!
Sky:Stay ummmmm skyyyyysummmme?
Where's Ross?
Sky:he got lost in your other book.