This is war

Aph's POV
I woke up to the sound of yelling. I quickly looked around me. I looked out of the tent. It was dawn. It had been 3 months and snow blanketed the ground. I quickly put shoes on and run outside. "Aaron! What's happening?" I asked him. He paused and looked at me. "The war is beginning." He said. I felt the color drain from my face. I quickly ran back into my tent. I put on my holy armor and made it show along with my sword, bow, and Alex's dagger that was glowing now. I ran outside to meet up with the troops. "This is it. Today is the day, we fight, we win. This will determine it all. Into positions!" I told them. The troops ran off with the troop leaders. Aaron stood next to me. "This is it." He said. We looked at each other. "This is it. The final fight." I told him. He smiled. "As I said before, anything I do is to protect you." He said  mindlessly. I nodded. He took my hand. And together we walked up to the field, the guard troops behind us.
3rd persons POV
"This is it"-Laurence
"The final fight"-Kaytlen
"We stay strong"-Garroth
"We protect each other"-Gene
"All our adventures"-Tyler
"Everything we did"-Taylor
"All our friends..."-Gene
"We have cried"-Kia
"We have laughed"- Kawaii-Chan
"We even loved"-Kia
"Everything we have ever done"-Nicole
"It all lead up"- Storm
"To this fight"-Winter
"Now were here"-Aaron
"Were here together"-Aphmau
"The final fight of light and dark. This is it."- All
Aph's POV
We met up with the guy in the middle of the battlefield. The leader stood there shrouded in black. "Reveal yourself!" Garroth yelled behind me. Aaron and I let go of each other. Everyone stood there watching the man in Black. The guy chuckled. It sounded like a low, deep, maniacal, rumble that vibrates through the ground. "As you wish." He said. Then he reached up and tugged off his hood. His cloak was sent to the ground. Dark amongst the purity of the snow. Everyone stood their confused. "It's been a while Aphmau." He said smiling. "It has Adrien." I told him coldly. We stepped up to each other, sizing each other up. "You know this guy?" Laurence asked surprised. "I used to." I told him. My eyes never left his dark brown ones. His black hair was swept to the left, and his skin was sickly pale. "Long time no see, sister." He said. I heard gasps behind me, but my eyes never left his. "Last time to back down my dear sister." He said smiling. "Just like you did when we were younger." He said. Aaron stood in front of me protectively. My brother laughed. "Hiding behind someone, just like when we were younger, hiding behind mom." He said. Aaron growled. "This is your last chance to back down." I told him. My brother smiled as his image flickered. Then he became something so terrifying that it sent shivers down my spine. He was transformed into a huge shadow knight. His eyes a almost black red, his armor had a different design then most. He laughed. I looked at him and glared. "You always did like uncle the best." I told him. Then I transformed into my purple form. But unlike my usual form, I had Ice at the tips of my wings, my dress, had white accents on it, and my hair had white tips, my eyes were a icy blue color, and I had snowflakes in my hair. I went up to the sky along with my brother. "You were always a momma's girl." Adrien said with distaste. "At least I was able to get friends." I told him. "I do have friends." He said back defensively. "Imaginary ones don't count darling." I told him. "Tsk! Enough talk, let's fight!" He said. I glared at him. "No holding back." He said. "I wasn't planning to." I told him as a purple and white sword appeared. Then it started. We flew towards each other, each equally matched. We dodged and weaved each others attacks. Our swords clashed as if in a dance. There was fighting underneath us, and all around. The sound of war in my ears as we were both pushed back from the impact.
Garroth's POV
Aaron was a big black and red wolf, he tore through the battlefeild leading a pack. I landed another attack on the guys chest and he fell unconscious. I looked up at the sky to check on Aph. This is to easy... these fights are way to easy to win. What's their plan. We are quickly sailing through everyone of these fighters... it's almost like... a distraction...! This is just to keep us busy! I looked up at the sky. Sure enough, Aph was up their. But her brother was slowly leading her away out of sight. I was correct.. I ignore everything around me and start chasing them. Kia, Laurence, and Kaytlen soon caught on and followed me along with Aaron. They stopped just above a empty field. Both had bruises and both were tired. Then Adrien strikes from above causing Aph to fall to the ground. I quickly ran towards her speeding body to stop the impact of the ground. She fell on me and we sped across the ground creating a almost trench like skid mark. Then Adrien walked over to us and picked Aph up by the collar of her dress and held her up. She struggled against his grip. He smiled at her. Then he let go over her as she fell on the ground.
Kaytlen's POV
We picked up Garroth. I looked up and saw the traitor. Dante held me back. "YOU TRAITOR!" I yelled. "YOUR A MONSTER!" Kia yelled as Gene held him back. "WHEN I GET ON MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU BETRAYED APHMAU!" I yelled fighting Dante's grip. "GO DIE IN THE NETHER!" Kia yelled. "You are a traitor to both her and Phoenix drop!" I yelled at him. Adrien looked at me and smiled. "This war isn't over!" Kia yelled. "Oh but it is." Adrien said smiling. "You won't get away with this! We'll get her back! And when we do! You! Never show your face here ever again!" Garroth yelled pointing at the traitor. Adrien laughed, then in a cloud of shadows, they disappeared. This is it... we lost the war... they have Aph... but we will get her back. No matter what.
Aphmau's POV
I laid there. "Tie her up and call back the troops." Adrien said. I turned so I was on my back and looked at the traitor. The one person I never thought it could be. The one person who I was one of my dearest friends. As darkness clouded my vision, the last thing I saw was the face of the traitor. The last thing I saw, was Aaron looking at me, almost pleading for forgiveness that will never come.
That was the end of this book. To find out what happens next, read the next book that will be out soon called 'The war Between Us' as always love all of y'all and stay awesome. This was one of the hardest choices I've had to make to end this story.-Jgirl