Forest

Garroths POV
I woke up before Aph it was the afternoon. I got a few texts.
(You know who is who)
L-WHERE ARE THEY!!! WE HAVE SEARCHED ALL MORNING FOR THEM!!
J-Laurence calm down! Check the forest again.
L- I have 9 times!! They aren't in there!
G-hey guys
L-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!
G-with Aph
L-WHERE!
G-in the forest.
J-i am smirking right now
L- send us your cordanites!
Aph-hey wat I miss I fell asleep.
L-on what?!?!?
Aph-Garroth why
L-send your cordanites!
Aph-k there
Aph has sent a photo...
L-WE ARE RIGHT THERE!!!!
G-oh yeah I see you now!
L-where are you guys
G-we are in the...
Aph-dont tell them Garroth!
G-why?
Aph-they want us they have to find us.
G,Aph-hehehe
Chat ended.
We walk back in side the tree house. They were right below us. I saw stuff I didn't see before. Like the 3 beds, and the chest with a diamond axe... wepons.....potions and other stuff. There was a bunch of pinecones every where. We decided to drop some on them. They looked everywhere but up. It was to funny! We ended up dropping water balloons on their heads! They finally looked up and saw us. We started to giggle uncontrollably! Then Aph backed up into me and we fell on eachother. Then we kissed. Just as we pulled away Laurence came in grabbed Aph off of me and pulled me up. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH APH TO MAKE HER SLEEP FOR 5 HOURS! Laurence yelled. I didn't do anything! She fell asleep on me then I fell asleep! I yelled back. Laurence! Leave him alone! Aph yelled while stepping in front of Laurence blocking him from me. I cried myself asleep on his shoulder it's not his fault that he was being a good friend when I needed one and no one else was around! She yelled. Why were you crying Laurence asked afaird if it was because of him. She was sad because everyone has a family but her. She was lonely and missed them. I told Laurence. What do you mean she has no family, she has family, and even if she doesn't then not all of us have family at least I dont! He yelled the last part. Lier. Aph said quietly but he could hear what she said. Excuse me!? What family do I have left? He asked.
Dante-mom
Aron-mom
Kaytlen-parents
Lucinda-dad
Travis-grandparents
Garroth-Vylad and Zane
Jeffory-Abby
Laurence- Cadenza
Aphmau-nobody
Everyone has some type of family. Then there's me. With nobody! She said as tears formed in her eyes. Laurence didn't answer I could tell that he felt guilty. She ran off into the forest. I followed her Laurence tried. Just stay here Laurence. I told him. But I want to help! He told me. Not right now. I told him and chased Aphmau.
Aphmaus POV
The forest.....it was talking to me......warning me. It told me that a guy with Sandy blond hair and icy blue eyes was following me. They told me that a guy with black hair and piercing green eyes was also following me. And that a guy with blond hair and brown eyes named Max was in front of me if I run any further. I chose to take my chances with running forward with my holy stuff out but not showing and climb a tree. I looked around I saw a guy with black hair and green eyes walking. His name was Mike he went to our school he was weird he just stared at me. Then I saw Max just waiting there waiting for somthing. I started jumping trees around him. The trees decided to help I guess because they would bend there branches low enough so when I jumped I would be able to grab the branch and pull my self up. I did this until I got to a clearing. There was a clearing with a wyvern in the middle. It came over to me and asked me to take care of there egg. I told them I would. Then the wyvern disappeared it said somthing about it not being safe in the wyvern demnshion.