Fight

Aphmaus POV
Oh really? I said. Yeah! She said smirking. Hahaha! Only 2? I have 3. I told her. Wow! Aphmau! One uping me! She said. I missed you Garnet. I told her. I know! She said smirking. Then some mer man came over. Hahaha! I remember you guys would gain up on me. You guys are the perfect team. Tyler said. Then some mer-man came over. Hahaha! You let to girls beat you? Your the best fighter on that team! We are gonna win to eaisly! He said I had a cloak over me so they couldn't see my face. Watch I'll show you how easy it is to beat them. Just then he lunged at Garnet. She went over to the side. She looked over at me. I nodded my head. She started to sing.*cue music*. We were special people/mermaids. When we shot our power in our hands,held eachothers hand, and put the 2 power balls together that was in our other hand we will become one mermaid. We were was dodging hits all over the place. When we finished we unfused. Hahaha! I told you they were hard to beat! Tyler told the merman on the ground. So what is the fight about this time? I asked. The Chiefs daughter. She answered. Sara? What happened? I asked. She has gone missing and there are traces of someone from there village taking her. She answered. Sara had brown hair,green eyes, and a green tail. She had pale skin. Why would someone want her? I asked. We don't know. She atmitted. What if it wasn't them? I asked them. Well-Tyler started but Lowell cut him off. Weren't you the one who was singing the song to Aph? Lowell asked. Yes I was he admitted. We have some words to speak to you! Laurence told him. What do you mean? Tyler asked. My love?! Lowell said mad. Tyler started blushing. Garnet started giggling. Let's NOT kill each other I told them while breaking them apart. Or else we are gonna have to fight you. Garnet said trying to be helpful. Oh Aphmoo! I can go on land now with Tyler! I got my human form! Eeeeeeehhhhhhhh! We can go to school together! She said. And Tyler. Aren't you to old to date Aph? Your 18 and she is 15. But don't worry when I'm in class with her I'll try to make her like you. Garnet wispered the last part. Wait! What? I asked. They laughed. I glanced over at the other boys. Laurences eyes went red, Garroths went a shade of dark dark almost black blue and dark dark baby blue,Zanes went black,and Jefforys eyes were the same as Garroths but green. They were all glaring at him. We all laughed.