The sleepover

Kias POV
Cadenza, Jeffery, Kawaii~chan, and Abby appeared out of no where. Well I'm gonna head home. I said while walking to the door. Nope! Cadenza said walking in front of the door. I picked her up by the shoulders and moved her out of the way. Then just as I was about to open the door the power went out. I stopped and looked around. Don't worry guys I'll go gets some candles. I turned around and saw Aph. Then someone grabbed my hand. I shook them off thinking it was Cadenza. But when I looked at the person it was Aph. Well come on you're the only other person who can see. She said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the house. I can only see shapes in the dark. I told her. I saw her stoop down and poke something. Then a light appeared. It was Tbof (Tib-off). I could see Aph clearly now. The fire set a soft glow around her skin. Ugh! What am I even thinking!?! We aren't even freinds! Right? Even if we are I would just barely like her like that! Right? Ugh! Why do I always think like this around her. We made it to a spare room. She grabbed a few candles off the shelf then handed them to me. Then she got some and walked into me. She was about to fall. I drop the candles and catch her. I had one of my arms around her waist and the other on the door frame. We stood like that for 30 seconds not talking just staring at eachother. Then I pick her up so she wasn't almost touching the ground and put her down on her feet. My head seemed to lean down and touch hers. She had a confused look in her eyes. I was leaning against the door frame. I bring my head back up. Oh my Irene! I swear! What the heck is happening to me!?! Thanks for the catch. She said. Your welcome. I answered. Wait....why am I smiling?! Just as quickly as I was smiling I was scowling. She had her usal calm and confident look in her eyes. I couldn't get the voices of the 3 guys out of my head. Your a bad influence on her, She's to good for you, Stay away from her, You'll wish you'd never met us, she's to good for me.... Why was this making me angry!?!!! Gah! Before I knew what was happening I banged my left hand on the door frame as hard as I could. Aph, who was now across the room ran over to me. Are you ok? She asked taking my hand. Fine. I answered. Stay here. She told me. She picked up all the candles and left. I heard her telling Tbof to light the candles. Then I heard her soft tap of feet down the stairs. Then she came back in the room. Tbof not far behind. She showed me to a gust bedroom and got a first aid kit. Turns out I sprained my hand. She bandaged my hand and held it up to make sure she got everything. Thanks. I told her. Your welcome. She answered. What happened why did you punch the door frame? She asked. I rub my good hand through my hair. I got mad. I answered. Why? She asked sitting on the bed with me. That's not important right now. I told her. Yes it is. She told me placing a hand on my shoulder. It's something someone said. I told her. To good for you.........Bad influence..........Never met us...........Stay away...... There voices echoed around in my head. I must have showed my anger because Aphmau asked what's wrong. She scooted closer and put her hand on my shoulder. I was about to punch something. I turned and grabbed Aph with my injured hand and with the other pressed against the wall and kissed her it lasted for 40 seconds. To good for you........Stay away...... Bad influence.............Stay away........As my anger started to fade and I realized what I was doing. She wasn't touching the bed but almost. My arm was around her waist, pulling her towards me. She still had her hands on my shoulders. I quickly stop kissing her. She took her hands off me. I was hovering above her. We were both sitting up on the bed. We didn't talk for 10 seconds. Sorry. I told her. I felt heat rush up in my cheeks. Why am I blushing!? Why did I kiss her?! I can't like Aph.............right? Come on we should be getting back. She tells me. I rub my hand through my messy hair and say ok.
Dantes POV
Garroth brought his laptop. He opened it.
Garroths POV
Thank Irene I brought my laptop. I opened it and saw live feeds from around Aphs house. Oh yeah! This is from when we played those pranks on eachother. Jeffery said. I must've forgot to disconnect the cameras. I attmited. The girls were talking about somthing we couldn't hear so we watched the feed. We saw Aph run into Kia then him catching her. Then he leaned down to her. I was about to get up and run down to them when he stood back up. Then he...........punched the door frame? Aph ran over and asked if he was ok. Then she picked up the candals and came into the room we were in. After telling Tbof to light the candles, she went back dowstairs. She took Kia into the only room we had sound to. They talked for a little bit. Then we saw Kia grab Aph and hold her with one of his arms was around her waist, holding her from touching the bed, the other arm was right above the camera. Aph had her hands on his shoulders. He was kissing her. It was for 40 seconds then he hovered above her. He set her down back on the bed and said sorry. She just told him that they should be getting back and pulls him up off the bed. I hear there feet on the steps. I quickly get off the feed and close my laptop.
Kias POV
I woke up to someone singing. *cue music*I follow the voice outside behind the house. I see Aph and somebody by a tree. When the song finished Aph turned to head towards the house when the guy pulled her back. Then he picked her up and.........he kissed her....... my heart felt that weird sad feeling again then I felt anger. Next thing I knew I was right next to the guy when he put her down. I grab Aph and put her behind me. Then the guy looks at me. Then he smiles and grabs Aph from behind me. I try to use my powers of  him. They didn't work. He has imitating powers. Aph told me. Then Aph was asleep I grabbed Aph and woke her up. He was getting irritated...I could tell.  He tried to punch me but I blocked and punched him in the gut. Then he turned into a shadow knight. Then I turned into a shadow knight. We were fighting when there was a blood red flash. We looked over at Aph. She was wearing a flat red dress, black bat wings, and had dark red  eyes and black and red particles. That's enough! She said flying up. You could tell the rank of a shadow knight by there eyes. This guy's was a bright red, mine 2 shades darker, and Aphs blood/rust colored. Then a white flash and Aph was in a different outfit with white wings. Leave now Max! She told him. I'll be back for my prize, another time. I was bleeding on my forehead and my left hand had blood on the bandages. Aph changed back and walked to me. She put a fresh bandage on my hand and head. The sun almost up so we went to bed.