Valentines

Aphmaus POV
Oh no I thanked Aron and kissed him on cheek. I run outside to see a bunch of balloons shaped like ♡. I turn the corner to see Travis. Hey Aph where you going? Travis asked. ummmmm to hide! I yelled at him. From what? He asked. From the Pbs! I yelled back. I did a high whistle and Parker came and flew me higher then we leveled out. It's valentine's day!
Travis POV
That was weird. Just then the other guys came and asked where Aph was like movie crazed fans seeing their favorite actor. She is on Parker up their. I pointed up. Then Garroth and Laurence ran to their wyvern and went up they weren't up that high. Just then Aph jumped off Parker into a lake with a splash. Then she got out and started running all the boys chased after her. I saw her hide behind a post as everyone ran past her. She had another set of clothes. Then I lost her.
Aphmaus POV
I run in the building and change and came back out in a cloak that was light faited blue almost white. I came out and met with Cadenza. She said that she would do me the favor of switching me clothes so the boys wouldn't try to chase me. It worked. The boys went chasing after Cadenza. She had my old white cloak on. I had my blue cloak. I went around looking at stuff. I went to the amusement park. I saw Jeffory and Abby witing in line for California screamen. Jeffory didn't want to be alone. But Abby wasn't tall enough. I'll ride. I said. I pulled down my hood so they wouldn't think I'm a weirdo. In my mind I was thinking Travis your dead! OK Jeffory said as we walked in the line together. We were in the back. The scariest place to be in the cart. I put my hood back on and climbed in. We took a selfie with my hood off. I guess he told the other guys because the ran over here. The didn't see my cloak which was good because or else the would know who to look for. After the ride was over I took a turn to see Laurence kissing the fake me. I started to laugh. This got his attention. While he turned towards me. The fake me got away. You let my true love get away! He yelled at me. He took out his sword and charged. I let him. He had me against the wall with his sword against my throat. Who are you!? He asked while pulling off my hood. He took a step back. Then you did I just kiss? He asked look behind you I replyed. I was shocked by the result. It was Nicole. Wheres Cadenza I asked. She went to forget the memory of her kissing her brother. Nicole answered. I kissed my sister!? He basically yelled yep. I said laughing. I saw Travis. Travis come over here. I told him he listened. I knocked him out with an upper cut.