WEREFOXES!?!

Aphs POV
I was getting better. I only have a small fever. I go outside and stare at the forest. Then I felt something splash me. I turn around. Lucinda turned Kaytlen into a cat. She must have splashed me by mistake. I feel funny. I grab the sides of my head. I felt furry ears...LUCINDA! I yelled. She looked over at me then her face went pale. I look over at the rode. I saw Lowell. I waved at him. Then his face paled. He ran over to me and grabbed mine and Lucinda's arm then we went inside my house. Lucinda! He yelled. I didn't mean to! She said. I'm a werewolf the spell will were off. I told him. I WISH you were a werewolf! He yelled. What? I asked. He took out a mirror. I looked in it. I had amber black tipped eats with a amber white tipped tail. So? I don't look like a regular werewolf what's a big deal? I asked. The big DEAL is that you Aren't a werewolf! He yelled. He was pacing. Then what am I? I asked. The complete opposite of a werewolf...your a werefox. The natural enemy of the werewolf. Lucinda said. I paled. And I'm in werewolf territory aren't I? I asked. They nodded there head. There's some people in the Forest. I told them. How did you know? Lucinda asked. I can hear them. I told her. Fox ears and smell and eyesight are more enhanced then those of a wolf. Lowell said. Wait... I told them. Why aren't you attacking me Lowell? I asked him. Because......He said blushing. Ok.....? I told him. We ran off into the forest. We make it to a small Creek. There is a little girl sitting with her feet in the water. Hello....? I said. She turned around. The girl had pale skin, pale blue eyes, pale blue hair, white ears and a white tail. I heard something. I push Lowell out of the way and take my sword out. Then a guy with pale skin, minty green hair, ice blue eyes, white ears, and a white tail had a sword out against mine. Out of my way kit! He said pushing me out of his way. He went towards Lowell. Lowell growled. Making a kit lead you to another kit! That's shallow! Even for your kind! The guy said. He swung his sword. I intercept the sword with my own. Don't you DARE harm him! I told him. He looked shocked. A werefox......protecting a werewolf.....that's unheard of. He said. Oh well... looks I'll have to to kill you to traitor! He growled. I would like to see you try! I told him. He lunged. I side stepped it. Then our swords clashed. He threw me across the clearing. Then he lunged for Lowell. This time Lucinda blocked him. She through a potion of protection at Lowell. He glared at Lucinda. She glared back. A witch? He asked. He threw her across the creek to. Then he went for Lowell. He ran away. The little girl came over to me. Then I blacked out. I woke up on the forest floor. Oh! Your awake! The little girl said coming over to me. She gave me a cup of water. Who are you guys? I asked her. I'm winter. That's my brother Storm. She said. Aphmau. I told her. Storm looked at me. Then looked back at the creek. Where did my friends go!?! I ask winter. You mean that witch? She asked. Yes........and the werewolf. I told her. She was shocked. Storm looked over at me. So he really is your friend... he said. Of course he is! Let me guess....he's a werewolf so we shouldn't be friends? I asked him. Well....YEAH! Storm said. Differences doesn't matter in Pheonix Drop! I told him. I run over to some cells. Are you guys ok? I asked them. We're fine. Lowell answered. I heard something behind me. Then I rolled. I look over. Storm had his sword on the ground like he swung at me. I did a whistle. Parker! I yelled. Parker came. Get Lucinda and Lowell on of here! I yelled. She swooped down and got them in her claws. Then she flew off. You tried to help them! Storm said swinging his sword. My whistle apparently..... attracted Leona......as well. I saw her at the edge of the woods. Another werewolf! Storm said. Leona! I yelled. She side dodged a blade. She kept on dodging the blade. It must've  been winter with the sword. Storm was over here. We stopped fighting just to watch them. It looked like Leona was dancing. How is she doing that???! Storm asked. She has the daughter of Irene and Thor training her how to fight. I told him. Who is she!?! Storm asked. I dont know who she is. I lied. Then Storm disappeared. I saw him reappear behind Leona. Leona! I yelled. She looked behind her. Ahhhhhh! She yelped. Next thing I know. I was behind Leona. I was blocking Storms sword with a blinding white sword in my Irene form. I think you do know who Irene's daughter is little kit. He said. I growled at him. Don't worry your pretty little head off little kit I don't hurt children unless they hurt us. He said then backed down. LEONA! I growled. Yes? She asked. Why did you come!?! I asked. I heard your Parker call. You only call her when it's dangerous. She answered.
Storms POV
As the little kit known as Aphmau continued to growls at that mutt I watched her. So this is Aphmau I have to bring to Gabe. He didn't tell me she was a werefox. Or how pretty she is. Or that her mom was IRENE! I could see Winter staring at her to. She's pretty isn't she? She whispered asked me. I guess. I told her. You like her! She said. Don't be ridiculous! I don't like people! I told her. You two should date. She told me. What!?! I almost yelled. Aphmau was looking at us. Then I saw Winter walk over to Aphmau.
Winters POV
I walked over to Aphmoo. I tug on her shirt. She looks down. She is really pretty. Winter get back over here! Storm called. Excuse me Aphmoo! I said. Yes Winter? She asked. Why do we hate werewolves? I asked. I saw storm look relieved. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I dont really know Winter. I've only been a werefox for a couple of hours. She told me. What? I asked. Lucinda.....the witch splashed me with a potion. She told me. So.....you don't like werefoxes. I said looking down. I like werefoxes. She said. I think there adorable. She told me. She has a way with kids. I can tell. In that case... Can you go out with my brother? I asked her. She started blushing. I don't know him that well Winter. She told me. WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 Storm yelled. What!?! I asked. It's getting dark. Aphmoo said. Also Winter. She said. Call me Aph. She said. Ok. I told her. Come on Leona Kiki is going to kill me! She said. Race YeH. Leona said. Fine! But before are you hungry? She asked. I'm starving! Leona said. Good! Because your gonna eat my dust! She told Leona I'm guessing then ran off. I want to stay in Pheonix Drop! It sounds fun! I told Storm. Grrr! Fine! He said then we left. We had friends living there. His name was Kia. I look over across the street. Aph was in her house playing with a little kid. Then a girl and a guy. The girl had long golden brown hair the guy had amber hair. I took storm to the window and told him to look. Is that Aphmau?! He asked Kia. Hmmmmmmmm? Oh yeah! She's my friend! I kinda like her. He said blushing. Then shut with black hair came over. Hey Gene! Kia said. Hey dude! Gene said. Then they went up stairs. I sat there watching Aph with my brother until we fell asleep.