Stratergy

Aphmau's POV
The war has started. Well.... not yet I guess... My friends and I are evacuating as many people as we can. I wonder what they think is going on... As I see off the last group of people I start to head off to my house. Tyler and Taylor were sitting at my house. "Let is help!" Taylor said. I smiled at her. I nodded my head. "We'll discuss the plans after we get armored. Go get everyone." I told them. Then they ran off. I run to all my secret rooms and get all of the ore and everything. When I head back outside to the front of my house everyone was there. That was fast. "Ok, we'll be separating in to groups! I will read off the leaders now. But! They are also going to teach you things so you don't die. And you all need to learn from them!" I yell to everyone. "Donna and Jeffery! You will be the leaders of the healers, Logan and Storm! Leader of the werewolves, Lucinda! Will be the leader of witchcraft and other magical. beings group, Garroth, Kaytlen, Aaron, and Dante! Will be the leaders of the upfront fighter groups, Laurence and Gene! I know you two don't like each other, But you will get along! Will be in charge of the shadow knights! Tyler and Garnet! Will be in charge of the water attacks! Taylor! In charge of the element users! And I believe that is it!" I yell to them. "Now, I don't want you guys to go in the group with your friends... I'm now going to read off the teachers of what and you'll all learn whatever they teach in whatever order you would like!" I tell to them. "Also, if you can't stand on your own in battle, you are going to learn healing automatically!" I tell them. All the leader of the groups stepped forward. "So! Kaytlen! You will be teaching hand to hand combat, Logan you'll be teaching how to transform when ever you want, Storm you'll be teaching how to control yourself after transformation, Garroth, teaching sword combat, Aaron, teaching broad sword combat or teaching advanced sword combat I guess, Lucinda, teaching witchcraft how to make potions and spells, Laurence, how to fight in and transform when you want, Gene, how to control your shadow knight form, Dante, teaching two sword combat, Jeffery, teaching protection spells and magic healing I know you know those because Zoey told me you were almost as good as her, Donna, teaching first aid, Taylor, teaching about the Elements, Garnet, teaching about water transformation, Tyler, teaching about the powers the transformation gives, last but not least,  Zane, you aren't a leader of a group, but you will be a teacher, teaching about magic orbs and relics, and Kai, again not a leader but will be a teacher, teaching about powers and how to control them." I told everyone. I looked at my list again. "Aaron, you will also be teaching survival skills, how to use what you have that sorta thing." I told him. He nodded. "Leaders of group, meet me at my house just after nightfall." I told them. They all nodded. Then Rachel floated over to me. "Aph, This can't be easy on you... you should rest..." She said looking at me. She was right... I couldn't sleep, it's been almost a month since we sent the kids away... I barely had any sleep. I looked at her and smiled. "I'll be fine for now, we have 2 months before the war, I would like you to come see me every morning and every night before you disappear and give me a status report in everyone." I told her. She looked at me doubtfully, but nodded. I went back into my room. 2 months exactly, 2 months we'll be at war... in 2 months... I hope we are ready.
*time skip to nightfall*
Rachel yelled in my ear. I bolted up in my bed. I must've fallen asleep. I rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window. Nightfall. I looked up at her as she smiled down at me. "All the groups are horrible so far but are learning at a fast rate but are a very sloppy on their work." She said. I smiled at her in thanks. She yawned then disappeared. I walk down stairs. I lead everyone to a new secret room behind a painting. The room was dark with a hanging bulb on the ceiling. I turned on the only bulb. Below it, was a dark oak wood round table, chairs covered in a dark velvet, a chest of maps and strategies, a wall covered in a bookcase, and swords, bows, arrows, and leather all strewn around the room. They all needed something. I stood at the head of the table. In the middle of the table was a map of Phoenix Drop. Everyone sat down. "The upfront fighter group will be splitting off into each leaders own group, Kaytlen will have the best hand to hand group and attack from the left, Garroth will have the best sword fighters and attack from the right, Dante will have the best two sworded group and attack from straight into the middle, Aaron will have the best and quietest fighter and will take hide in the forest around them and attack." I said. "What will we do about the two rivers that lead the the left and right side?" Kaytlen asked. "That's where Tyler and Garnet will split up and attack from." I told her. Thy nodded. "Lucinda will take most of her group and hide in the mountains and attack by throwing potions and doing spells from up there. Storm and Logan, you guys will be backing up Kaytlen's and Garroth's group on the sides you guys will also split up, Laurence and Gene, you guys will be backing up Dante's group. Taylor, you and the elementist will be splitting up also, I want the water elementists to back up Garnet's and Tyler's group, the fire ones in the middle away from the trees as much as possible so they don't light the trees on fire and expose Aaron and the werewolves, the earth elementist in the forest, and the air ones on the mountains back up most of Lucinda's group, Jeffery, take your protection group and put most of them in the mountains, Donna, your healing group, and the best healing people in Lucinda's group, will be at a small tent in the forest helping people who have gotten hurt badly from the fight. And the rest of the protecting people from Jeffery's group will be protecting the wounded and the healers." I told everyone. They all nodded. We have our strategy. Now all we need is the troops. "Lucinda, I want the some of the strongest spell casters keeping guard of your group to and put a invisibility spells on everyone in the mountain, Aaron, I want the survivalists in the mountains well hidden to." I told them. They nodded. I smiled at everyone. "I will be with the superheroes in the back or sin the sky helping as all the fighters and attack from above." I told them. "Rachel will be our informant so watch out for her." I added. "We might actually pull this off." Aaron said looking at the map. "No... we might not..." I told them. "What! Aphmau! How could you say such a thing!" Laurence yelled. I looked up at everyone who was no longer looking at the map but at me. "We might not. We will pull it off! We have to pull it off...! There is no might about it." I told them. They smiled at me. "We'll communicate by amulets and other things, we can't do it by phones, that'll be there first target, the electricity." I said while handing them amulets. "Today is a full moon, meaning the werewolves will be restless, so we are going to use that to our advantage, every full moon, the werewolves will be in watch, which ever watch group is on watch will have half or a full day to rest from the night, depending on how well they do. We will be pulling this off. Every night, will be a different group on watch." I told them they all nodded. I smiled at everyone. "Ok.... let's do this! Let's save our home!" I said smiling up at them. They smiled back. The werewolf leaders left on patrol and everyone went to there house and went to bed. In 2 months.... everything will change. For better or worse.... I don't know.... but... let's hope it will be for the better...
I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!! Hey everyone! I missed you all sooooo much! I hope this chapter was worth the wait!!! I'm sorry I was gone for so long! But I had a bit of writers block deciding what this chapter should be about! Hope it was worth the wait even a little! Word count :1535! And as usual! Love all of y'all! And stay Rossume!
...
...
...
I'm waiting for it...
...
...
...
Huh... guess it safe! See all of y'all later!!!
Ross:Yeah! Rosssume!