My friends put me under house arrest?

Aphmaus POV
I woke up. Everyone was sleeping either on my bed or on my floor. I sat up. OW! I said. It feels like I gave a huge gash in my right shoulder from a sword. Oh yeah I do have one. Everyone else woke up. All except PBs left. I tried to pull my self up. Then I'm gasping for air from the effort. My freinds quickly move forward ready to help. I finally make it up. I start to stand up. I feel so stiff. Like I have been here for 4 weeks. I ask them how long I was out. They confirmed it. I was out for 4 weeks. Oooooooh no the play! I said. It's alright. Saving Laurences life is more important than a silly play. Now back to your room Jeffory is going to be checking on your wound. Kaytlen told me. I went back to my room. Cadenza suggested that I put on a shirt that doesn't cover my right shoulder. I put on a strapless baby blue top and some blue jean shorts, and a ponytail. 25 minutes after I fished getting dressed Jeffory came in. He came over to me and took the bandage off my shoulder. He looked at the gash in my shoulder. It's gonna be a couple of months before it's gonna be fully better like 3 months. He told me. Ok. I said. He cleaned my cut and put a brand new bandage on my shoulder. You can go now he said. I ran down stairs. All my freinds gave me a group hug. Laurence told me that the new people were asleep. OK I said. Thanks for saving me. He said. No problem. I told him. I started to head towards the door. Then Nicole jumped in front of it. Where do you think your going? She asked. Outside I answered. I tried to push past her. She didn't move. Oh no your not. Not after all the trouble your getting in your staying inside missy. She told me. I did the girlest voice I could. Ugh stop ruining my life mom! I said. You have gotten is so much trouble this last week! And now your injured! Your not going outside. She said. But- I tried but she cut me off. No! Aph we love you and we don't want you to get killed. Nicole said. Ugh fine I'll stay in. I said.
-Time skip to night-
Ugh I've been inside all day! My freinds all insited to sleep over. Finally there sleeping. I quietly sneak outside. No one followed me that's good. Hey who's that? I look closer to see Taylor and her freinds. If they were trying to leave they were doing a lousy job at it. They were loud. They were heading south. The only thing that you'll find there are cliffs and deep deep holes. Something tells me there gonna need my help. I follow them. Wow they haven't fell in any holes yet. They were already half way through. Ahh! I spoke to soon. Liz was falling down a cliff. LIZ!. They yelled. On instinct I ran out of the shadows and went straight towards where she was falling. Before she fell to far I grabbed her hand with my right hand. I forgot all about my injury. Pain flared from my shoulder up my arm. I still held on. I felt my injury opening again. I felt the bleeding and the white bandage turn a crimson red with blood. I still held on. I pulled her up. Liz! Her freinds said and hugged her. Thank you she told me. Your- she cut me off. Your shoulder! She said running towards me. I suddenly felt very weak. I fell on the ground. I sat up. Wincing from the pain a little. Liz came to me. Here let me look at it. She pushed my hair to one side. She took off the bsndage. Her freinds went behind me and looked. Oh my god! What did this to you!? They asked. Heh you did Liz. I said. How do you know my name? She asked. I know all your names. Your name is Liz, the red hair is Taylor, and the guys name is Luke. I was asleep on a oak tree when something woke up. I got up on top of trees and looked around. About 20ft away I saw you guys. You guys were asking questions about shadow knights. I answered. How did I do that? She asked. Well after I turned back. Luke tried to stab Laurence. I pushed Laurence out of the way and a sword came to my hand and I blocked him. Then I got him to the ground and knocked him out. You took an iron sword and did that. I told her. She found a little creek and washed the bandage and reapplied it. What did you turn into? She asked. My uncles form. I have multiple but I keep it to 4. I told them. What are the 4 forms? She asked. The first on is Irene form,the second is Thors or my offense form,the third is Xavier or my defence form, and the last I'd my I'm gonna kill you form or the shadow lords form. I answered. Can you turn into all of them because I don't belive you related to any of them and is just a shadow knight. Taylor said. Yes I can actually. I said. Do it. She said. TAYLOR! Liz yelled. No its fine. Not right now. I need something different for each of my forms. I told her. Suuuurrrre Taylor said clearly sarcastic. TAYLOR! Liz yelled again. I think she is just a fake she has fake powers and she has a lot of family but just chooses to live alone. Well some of use don't have an option to live alone. Some of us are forced because we have no family. Taylor yelled at me. Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry that you belive that I have a family. I just wish that I could belive to. Do have family left. I said then I ran away crying. I ran into the forest. I went to the tree house. I transformed into my Xavier form. I had blue eyes. I had a sword at my side and armor on. Then I transformed back. I went up to the roof. I cried my head off. I blocked off all source transport magick. From the roof I climbed. When I was at the top I saw everyone. They were looking for me. The sky was turning pink. I relied I hadn't slept all night. I cried myself to sleep.
Taylors POV
What did that girl mean by I had family left. I didn't have any family left. I only had my animals and freinds that are still alive. They can't be in this world. Maybe they were alien. She ran off crying before I could ask her. We didn't even get her name. But I think that that was the girl Laurence was talking about. Aphmau. She must have family. No one is completely wiped out of family. We went back to her house. Taylor! Seriously! Why were you so mean! Liz asked me. She has to be lieing about not having any family left. No one is completely wiped out of family. If what she was saying was true then she is. Liz told me. What do you mean I asked. If she is related to Irene. Irene's brother the shadow lord died. Irene and the others killed her. Thor's farther and mother died, and he killed his brother,Xavier's parents died. If she is telling the truth she has no family left. She told me. She can't be telling the truth. Irene had no child. I said. We arrived at her house. She wasn't there. Everyone was looking for her. Garroth can I talk to you for a minute about Aphmau I asked. He said sure. Is she really the daughter of Irene I asked. His face darkened. Yes she is. Thor is her father. Xavier is her step dad. I feel bad for her really. She has no family. Unlike you. He told me. What do you mean? I asked. This all Aph talked about was how you are part alien and Liz is your step sister. He told me. She knows everyone in the world's name and about them. He told me. OK that's all thanks. I told him your welcome. He told me.
Luke's POV
Taylor just told us. Oh no is it gonna be like that movie frozen! They already had the hair. We have to find Aphmau! Liz said. We were in charge of the forest. Liz has the floor, I have the trees and Taylor has the ground. I check all the trees nothing. I check this big oak. She was there. She was crying. She quickly transformed into a angelic person she had white eyes, then a person with a weapon and armor and blue eyes, then silver armor with blue eyes, then her evil form then back to normal. She wasn't as cute when she was crying. I go over to her and hug her. She cried herself to sleep on my shoulder. Then I texted everyone that she was ok. Then I fell asleep.