Secerts

Zanes POV
I was about to ask Abby where she got the holy weapon when she ran away! I followed her and hid behind a wall so she couldn't see me. I saw her pull out a coloring book just enough for the spine to pop out then she walked through the book shelf! Aphmau woke up so I did the same thing. Then...BOOM!... last thing I remember was a flash of white and red heat like fire....when I woke up there was someone with a cloak with a HOLY SWORD!?!? OF COURSE ITS A HOLY SWORD! Out of everything it has to be holy. Then I recognized the person. It was Aphmau,Abby,and Tbof! Zane! Why were you following abby! Aphmau asked angry. Her phoenix was about to land on my head and set me on fire ( this guy is gonna be on fire. He can't walk on fiiire! I'm sorry I hadXD) then ABBY called him off! What the f**ck is going on here! Why do you have guys have a holy weapon and what did you do to get them? I asked. That's for us to know and for you to find out. Abby sassed. I swear she spends to much time with the girls.
Aphmaus POV
How did you guys get holy weapons? Zane asked again. I just told you idot! Haha I think I'm rubbing off on Abby. We asked you a question first! I said to him. I was gonna ask Abby where she got that holy dagger. Zane said. Now you answer my question! Aphmau can have what ever weapons she wants! Abby said. How!?! My dad! I said and I think you mean holy weapons! But honest mistake from you! You have more then 2!?! Zane asked clearly freaked. Yes I have everything holy. Any type of armor,weapons,staffs,wand,magic broom. This is where I keep it all! I saw lowering my sword. IN THE NAME OF IRENE WHO IS YOUR DAD!?!? he asked the look on his face priceless. Xavier! Abby said cheerfully I gave a look that says that's a secret joke! Umm I mean not Xavier! Abby said. Xavier!!!! Be basically yelled. Mother of Irene Aphmau! Laurence almost killed the daughter of IRENE AND XAVIER!!!! DO YOU KNOW THAT IF HE DID KILL YOU THEN HE WOULD HAVE DIED!!! he yelled. Shhhhhhhhh this room is explosion proof not sound proof god Zane!I told him. THIS ROOM IS OBSIDAN! Zane yelled again. Abby go check and if anyone is looking for us tell them that me and Zane are outside heading to the park. Got it she said back to me and left. Daughter of Xavier. Xavier and Irene! Irene and Xavier!oh no oh no oh no! He said while pacing! Zane calm down! I said to him. I can't calm down you are a direct desendant of BOTH! IRENE AND XAVIER! YOU ARE BASCALLIY A DIVINE WARRIOR! he yelled, stop yelling zane! I told him. I cant! He said back. Then before I knew what was happening Laurence,Garroth,Jeffory,Zoey,Aron, and Kiki all came tumbling in and Abby. Abby it was posed to be a secert! I said to her. I didn't tell them! They were listening in through the book shelf, then I came back and my brother tried to get the coloring book out! Then he leaned on the book case! They heard Zane yelling! She said. Zane!!!! I'm gonna kill you! I said to him. Then Zoey came up to me and said A direct desendant of IRENE AND XAVIER!!! THIS EXPLAINS WHY YOUR POWERS ARE STRONGER THEN IRENES! AND WHY YOU DON FAINT WHEN YOU KISS LAURENCE UNLESS HE IS IN SHADOW KNIGHT FORM!!! she yelled. Yeah sure whatever I have to go kill Zane! I said as I tried to run out Jeffory grabbed my hand and pulled me over to my weapons are these holy weapons?! He asked yes. And Yes I gave Abby one. You Gave ABBY WHAT!?! He yelled she has a holy dagger. I answered. Abby show them she got her dagger and willed it to show it self on said Abby. The dagger was still pure white.And I have a holy sword. Now let me go. I get out of his reach only to get into Zoeys reach and said let's test my theory about you and Laurence. While pushing me into Laurence forcing us to kiss. I got out of it and tried to get out of the room again this time Garroth and Vylad held me back. OK I'm getting tired of fighting my way through you guys! I said. What are you gonna do about it? Travis said smirking. Wow Travis creepy much? I ask I got out of Garroth and Vylad last person was Travis and of course he held on to me. You know I never did get that kiss. He said smirking. Then he tried to passionately kiss me got nothing from me. When he tried again I did a high pitched whistle. Then.....SHOOSH.... Tbof came down and flew me out of the room....but when I looked up it wasn't my phoenix it was 2 wyverns... Laurence was on one of them. They talked to me... ones name was Raven the other Urgth. They put me down and Raven went down to Garroth I thanked Raven and thanked Garroth and Laurence for the rescue. Then I kissed Garroth on the cheek. He blushed so red that I thought he turned I to fire! What no thanks kiss for me? Laurence said cocky if it wasn't for you Travis wouldn't have tried to kiss me I said. I thanked Urgth and Laurence. Then I saw Zane. And I heard Urgth say so Laurence is this the girl you like that is head over heels for you. I laughed at that and then Laurence blushed. Wait... you can understand stand us Urgth and Raven say at the same time. Yeah I say back.Are you a direct desendant of Irene? Raven asks. Yeah I am and Xavier. What are you to them they asked. There daughter. Daughter!?! They yelled. Yeah umm hold that thought I have to go kill someone for ruining a secert. OK they said. I ran over to Zane and he started to run away. I gave chase until I caught up to him we ended up by the beach. So this was fun! He said. It was I said back. He leaned in to kiss. I leaned in and.. (put away your pich forks and continue to read the story) when he was about to kiss me I picked him up and threw him in the water. Aph!! You are so dead he said. If you want to kill me you have to catch I said and started to run away.
See I told you it would end out funny!