Training

Aphmau POV
We all paired into groups with the leaders and some of the other people in the groups. We all paired up. My partner was Aaron. YES DUE TO MY STREET EMERALD SECRET THERE WILL BE AARMAU! He came and stood next to me. "Today, we will be doing something special or doing special training, there will be one of these each week, each different. This week, we will be learning to hide and blend in. We will be playing hide'n'seek." I told everyone. "You must stay with your partner, and you will have to make it to the middle of the forest with them. Now, the werewolves, shadow knights and werefoxes, will be seeking, if your tagged, you lose." I tell everyone. They smile at each other. "Remember seekers, you have to catch them before they get thier flag that matches there bandanna color! Once they have gotten it they are safe! And no holding back! Also remember! We won't be coming back for a week unless we get caught. If you are in any type of danger, whistle, Some Wyverns will come down and help you." I yelled to them they smiled and nodded. "Laurence, Gene, you guys will be in charge of shadow knights, Lowell, werewolves, Storm, werefoxes. Let's go to the forest! Hiders! W have 30;seconds before the hunt begins! If the hiders manage to get one of the seekers down on the ground pinned, then that seeker will lose!" I told them. Then, we all ran.
Aaron's POV
Our bandanna was red. I tie it on her arm. "We have to get rid of our scents." I told her. She nodded her head. "Right away Ultima." She said. Then covered her mouth. I stared at her shocked. I heard footsteps. I pulled hr down to hide behind some wild Rose bushes. "How did you know...?!" I asked her. "Well.... I saw your eyes glow once... And! I know everyone's families remember...? I've known since I first saw you..." She said. There was a single howl then others gathering in a choir. "I'm not going to tell anyone." She said. I looked at her with disbelief. She moved her hand on mine. "Promise." She said smiling. I brushed my thumb across her cheek. "Always stay smiling." I told her smiling. Her smile brightened. I heard footsteps again. I grabbed Aph by the waist and I side jumped with her in my arms into a lake. We plunged down into the deep water. Aph entangled our fingers. There was a bright light. Then I was able to breath. I forgot that she could do that... I looked at Aph. She was a mermaid. I smiled at her. I looked around. Tyler, Taylor, and Garnet came at us with full speed. "Others are set up around the forest to fight." Aph laughed. I looked at her and our hand. Her fingers were still laced through mind. She noticed me looking and slid her hand out of my hand. She was avoiding eye contact and blushing. "S-sorry!" She stuttered. I smiled at her. Cute. We quickly beat them and continued on. We swam until it started to turn to night. Then we left. Our smells must've been off by now.  We got out of the water and quickly made our way to the middle. We each hid behind a tree. I quickly pulled Aph to me. I smiled as I got an idea. I turned her around and kissed her lightly on the lips. He face heated up. I smiled. Then I covered my ears and waited. "Eep!" Aph squeaked loudly. The guards quickly ran towards us. I grabbed Aph and we ran around them and got the purple and red flag. We were safe! We hid in the bushes and waited for the others. Most got caught. I smiled at mine and Aphs victory and kissed her head.
Hey guys Jgirl here! I want to ask u guys a serious question! Should I end like cut off, all except one ship ...?????  If so! Say yes and put the ship name and who u ship with Aph! If not just say no! You have until next update to cast your votes!!!! I think I will! The sequel to this book will be called 'The War between us' and it will be about that ship! So comment the ship name!