Gene

Aphmau's POV
I woke up before my alarm! Yes! Take that alarm clock! Then I turned the alarm off. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. Then I got dressed in a pair of ripped up black shorts, a white, purple and blue flower crown, a purple tank top, and black converse. I put my hair in a right side braid. I feed the animals. I make a blueberry pomegranate smoothie. I put on some coca cola lipgloss then head out for school. I use lipgloss because I don't like my lips chaped and I couldn't find any lip balm. I see the Ro'Meave's, Reece, Marsh, and McCloud. I hurry to catch up with them. Hey RMB's, and CDB's. I tell them. They looked confused. RMB means Ro'Meave brothers, CB means Candy dimension brothers. I tell them. They seem to get it.
Time skip to 4nd period
Time for Home EC. My favorite class! I mean who doesn't like food? I have this class with Dante, Cadenza, Garroth, and Laurence. I also have this class with Mike and Max. There are groups of 3. the teacher picked the teams. I was with Dante. We were the only group with only 2 people. Attention Class! The teacher says. We have a new student. His name is Gene. The teacher said. Gene where have I heard that name before....he looks familiar... He's the Gene that tried to take over Pheonix Drop and tried to kill me and my friends. I already don't like him. Now Gene what group do you want to join? The teacher asked him. I think I would like to be in a group with my dear younger brother. Gene said while walking over to Dante. Looks like he's in my group. Hello my name is Gene. Dante's older and cooler brother. He said to me. I roll my eyes. I'm Aphmau the one that is smarter, better, cooler, cuter, and not interested in you. I tell him smiling. Im also not the one who is going to get detention from talking when the teacher looks over here in 20 seconds. So I were I would stop talking. I told him then went back to making the cupcake batter. What are you talking about? I'm not going to get detention and she isn't going to look over he- he didn't finish his sentence. I look over my shoulder to see the teacher holding Gene's shoulder. Gene detention. The teacher told him. When the teacher left I laughed my head off with Dante. Then class was over.
De magical Yuinkōn time skip to after school.
I. Had. The. Last. 3. Periods. With. Gene. Oh Irene help me.
Gene's POV
I saw Aphmau going to the woods after school. I followed her.
Aphmau's POV
I got a note in my locker telling me to go to the woods after school. I couldn't shake the feeling I was being followed as I headed to the woods. When I arrived in a clearing. I look around. I could feel a person's presence. I turn around to see Max. What do you want? I asked him. Why did you brake up with me? He asked. You know why! You made me lose alot of my memories. I couldn't even get them all back! I had to have my friends describe them to me and I had to imagine what it was like! And to top it all off! You almost killed me! I yelled at him. Come on! That was the past take me back! He told me. No! I told him actually I should thank you. I told him. Why? He asked. *Cue music*. After I finished singing he disappeared. But I still could feel someone's presence. Then it was gone. I shook it off and went back home.
Gene's POV
Aph is a really good singer. Her voice is so beautiful. It's like an enchantment. I ran off before anyone could spot me.
Aphmau's POV
Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Cadenza, Kaytlen, Garroth, Laurence, Jeffrey, Sky, Ross, And Jin barged into my room holding up a flyer. Ever heard of knocking? I asked them while getting off my bed. They gave me the flyer. It was about a dance competition. You want me to enter? I asked them. We are all entering. Garroth told me. It says that they has to be a group of 6. I told them. You will be in our group. Cadenza said. My group was Cadenza, Nicole, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, and Kaytlen. Kaytlen your doing it?! I asked her. Aph they did the same thing to me that they are doing to you and forced me. She told me.
Laurence's POV
I've seen Aph dance. All the other girls on her team dance really well. Last time she danced,was at that party for the middle schoolers, she kept falling, tripping, and bumping into people. She is very clumsy at dancing. This makes our chances of winning up to the same level as them. Ok come on lets go practice. I told them. We can practice in the auditorium at the school. Cadenza said. We all headed to the Auditorium. The guys worked on there dance first. After we finished we watched the girls dance. Ok Aph! Let's see what you got. Nicole told Aph.
Cadenza's POV
I know that Aph dances badly. I mean have you seen what she looked like at the middle school dance? She was so clumsy. Aph took the floor. As she started dancing she was.....good no.....great! She was a awesome dancer!
Laurence's POV
I watched Aph dance. She was really good. Me along with the other boys other than Sky, Ross, and Jin, jaws dropped. I thought she was bad at dancing! I told them. Why would you think that? Ross asked me. At the middle school dance she was so clumsy at dancing. Jeffery told him. We tried to tell you guys something about her dancing but you guys didn't listen. Sky told us. What was it? Garroth asked. That she won 3 dance competitions. Jin said. How many did she enter? I asked them. 3. Sky, Ross, and Jin said in fusion. Oh god we are in trouble. The dance competition is still 3 weeks away. So we have 3 weeks to be a better dancer then Aph.
Aphmau's POV
When practice was over I went straight home. I fed the animals. I think I'll just call them the animal squad for now on. Don't you dare start calling us that. Parker told me. I giggled. Ok fine. I told her rolling my eyes. I got a text from Reece.
(R-Reece, A-Aphmau)
R-hey Aph! I have a question for you.
A-I'm all emojis
R-What?
A-Well since I can't be all ears because I can't hear texts, I'm all emojis because those are like feelings over texts... or maybe I should say I'm all eyes because you read with your eyes.
R-I like I'm all emojis better.
A-Kk anyway, what did you want to tell me?
R-what?
A-you said you wanted to tell me something....
R-oh yeah! Have you seen Marsh's phone?
A-No. tell him to check his coat pocket. He's always losing it!
R-I know right!😃
R-I've gtg see you in the morning!
A-Cya ya!😊
I started reading a book then I slowly fell asleep.