The trip

Garroths POV
After I was done hugging Aphmau I asked Aron what he saw. He said that he saw them 2. I looked for Irene and Xavier. I saw them looking at Aph in another room. I called Aph over to that room. I asked her what she saw. I see my mom and Xavier. She answered. So I'm not the only one. Nope! She said giggling. Why can we see them. They have something to tell you. Garroth we have been watching you guys since Aphmau met you. Who knows maybe it will be like Irene and myself. Xavier told me. Or maybe it will be someone more outgoing. Every boy except Travis has an equal chance of getting Aph. You all are important to her. You are her shoulder to cry on that makes her grateful, Laurence makes her smile but also gives her reality checks, Katz makes her serious but also loveing and so on. Every boy except Travis brings out an emotion in her. Irene said. So don't give up on Aphmau. They both said at the same time and left. Aph didn't hear what they said. What did they say? She asked. Only that as long as I'm around Travis will never have a date with you. I told her. She started to smile real big. Then I'm never leaving you behind. She said. We laughed at that. Are you going to the trip to Disney Land and California adventures with the class? She asked everyone after they woke up.All the boys said yes. Kawii~Chan said yes with all the girls. It's in 2 days I can't wait. I asked Laurence why he was going. He told me that he wasn't gonna go because it was to hot. Well its hot in California, and what do girls wear when it's hot? He asked me. Shorts, Tank tops and other stuff to beat the heat. I answered. Bingo! He said. Ugh what ever!
Thee magical time skip to the trip because I'm lazy,sick,and I have dee power.
Mikes POV
I got a room next to Aphs Travis has the other side, Garroth is in front, Arons is in front of mine, and Jeffory is in front of Travis. I requested my room to be here. Girls can't resist me. Travis said. Oh no I cant resist you Travis! Garroth Laurence help me he is to hot! I might get a heat burn! Aph said. Thats what I heard from Aphs room then giggling. He try to take my girl you try to take my girl oh no you didn't! Laurence yelled. Then they all broke out in laughter. Well Aphmau just make sure to wear sunscreen and you will be fine. Travis said. Then I'm guessing Kaytlen came in. Because I heard one punch and a body fall. The sarcasm was unreal. She said.
Aphmaus POV
After Kaytlen knocked Travis out I knew Mike was watching us I look over to the west wall and see a hole with a eye looking out of it. I got my friends together and told them my plan. OK so let's play magicks and weapons. I made it up. It's were we find something to shoot at and who ever gets it first wins. What are we shooting at. Laurence asked. How about this hole on the west wall. Only big enough for an eye. Who ever shoots somthinng through it first wins a date and anybody can join. Then a silver knife went through the wall to the east wall. I look through the hole to see Mike. I knew you were spying on us. And I won a date with you. He shot back. Well actually I was gonna say except Yanderes. He looked embarrassed. So bie bie. I told him. He left. So anyone want to head to the dinning cart? All the boys said yes. Cadenza grabbed the hat on who got to sit next to me. I was eating breakfast with Aron. I guess he did win the toss so I guess it's a date.
Arons POV
I was on a date with Aph! Yes! We had breakfast. I had a breakfast burrito and she had a fruit parfa. As we ate she talked about how many pets we would have. She wanted to dogs named thorgi,jiggy,phoenix,cookie, and puma and 2 puppy's one named Thorgina and the other named Celestia. She was so cute and kind. She thought of others before himself. After breakfast was over she said that her and the girls were heading to the spa.
Cadenzas POV
Spa time! I forced Aph,Kaytlen,Nicole, and Emmalyn to come. We all were going in the hot tubs with our 2 peices.
Arons POV
(A-aron,L-Laurence,G-Garroth,D-dante,J-jeffory,T-travis,Z-Zane,Ze-zenix,P-parker,S-skys group,V-vylad)
L-Cadenza told me that all the girls were going to the spa.
A-yeah so?
D-lets go there
G-im in
A-me to
Z-im in
Ze-im in to
S-we are all in
T-im up for it
V-same
J- I'm not
Z-why
J-My little sister is going and-
P-If you guys ruin Aphs forced Spa day I will personly find you and rip your throat out!
Z,G,V-Mike??
P-no Parker idots.
M- who are you
D-Parker that you again?
P-hmm oh no that's Mike.
Chat ended
We all dressed up as employees. It was easy finding the girls was easy all the other rooms only had 2 people in them. They wanted the one with the door leading to beach. We stopped so we got a hotel for the night. We walked in there and....Splash..... we were covered with cold salt water. We heard the girls giggling. We told you not to come. Now let's see. I see Garroth,Zane,Vylad,Aron,Dante Travis,Laurence and Sky's group. Where's Jeffory? She asked. He didn't come. Now I'd run. Zane told her. Why? She asked. Because we might I don't grab you and throw you in the ocean. Just as he said that all the boys tried to grab Aph. She avoided them all by doing a back handspring. Then Travis came up from behind. He grabbed her waist only to get a smack. Then Laurence came in. He grabbed her from behind and threw her in the water. I saw Aphmau hit her head on a rock. APHMAU! I yelled and dove in after her. When I pulled her back up I gave her CPR and she woke up.