The boys V.S Girls

Laurence's POV
APN and the girls dragged us to the park. "Mom!" Levin yelled going up to her and hugging her. She was shocked. Then she smiled and hugged him back. " It's OK if we call you that....Right?" Malachi asked. "Of course it is" Aph said smiling." You guys go and play now." Aph said smiling. Then they left. Then she turned around to us and started to sing. *cue music* When she finished she smiled at me waiting. I grouped the boys up. I saw we started a crowd. Then we started. *Cue music.*

Then they went. *Cue music*

Aph smiled at me. "Heh! You think you're gonna win? Think again!" I called to her. She just smiled. I felt the ground lift underneath us. I look at the crowd. It was even bigger. I saw Taylor there making the ground rise. She was making a platform for us. I smiled. I motion for Garroth to come and play an instrument. Then I went up to sing. *Cue music*

She smiled at me again. She looked out of the crowd. Then she smiled  and looked at me. I nodded. Then she started. At times I would cut in. *Cue music*

We smiled at each other and turned towards the crowd. We all smiled and bowed. That's the most I've ever seen Aph smile a real smile since she's been back. I think she is moving on. I'm proud. I'm also glad. Because I'm still not giving up on her.
???  POV
I felt her sadness. Then she did something. Now she is smiling that beautiful smile of hers. I will come back....Even if it's the last thing I do...I will come back to her. I shall get out of this place and make my way back to her. To Aph. To my Love