Escaped

Lowells POV
After we finished eating we went to town square. There was so many people. After about 3 hours it was noon. We stopped at a place with something. I don't know what they are called. The look like big pretzels but they feel like bread and salt. There soft pretzels Aphmau explained. Never had one I told them. So you've never had burgers,soft pretzel,and hot dogs! Luna yelled. No I haven't until today. I usally only eat steak. I usally eat with the royal family. I told them. Well that's boring. Aphmau said. We sat down at a table. I sniffed the soft pretzel. It smelled delicious. I saw Aphmau and Luna trying not to laugh. We were almost done with them when some guys came up. Hey how bout you pretty little thing come over here. The tall one told Aph. She ignored them and kept eating. What are you deaf? He asked. Aphmau kept eating. Answer me! He said. She kept on eating. He turned her chair around forcing her to look at him. I have to help. She won't win a fight against 5 boys. She just stared st him while finishing her pretzel. Hey! Leave her alone! I told them. What are you gonna do? Turn into a werewolf in front of a little kid and a beautiful little angel? Show them how much contract you have? He asked. Grrrrrrr he was right I can't turn in front of everyone. I sat back down. I got my sword out. That's what I thought. He said smirking. Now are you gonna answer? He asked Aphmau. She kept on eating. Luna and I started to laugh. What are you to laughing at? He asked. We managed to stop laughing....barely. He smacked the pretzel out of her hand. Answer! He yelled. He was clearly mad now. Hey! My pretzel! Aphmau said. I was about to tell them to back off and if they didn't I would use my sword. Then Aphmau stood up and faced the boy. She slapped him. You wanna fight? He asked. He tried to punch her when she side stepped it. She was fast. He tried again same thing happened. He tried to knock her off her feet. Aphmau did a back tuck. He couldn't touch her! He signaled the other boys to come and help. Aphmau side stepped all of them. She got down on the ground and knocked 3 off their feet. I was about to get up and help when something held me down. Then someone grabbed Luna. They covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. Aphmau finished the last one off and looked over to us. Then I got knocked out.
Aphmaus POV
After I finished the guys off I look over at my freinds. Some one was grabbing them. They just knocked Lowell out. Hey! I yelled. They noticed me and ran. I chased them. The went into an alley with a dead end. I saw Lowell starting to wake up. I sensed magicks in the two people. Fire and water. The are very dangerous together but also very strong. They set my freinds down and went in battle stance. Lowell was standing up now. He ran over to me. Then a fire ball shot towards him. I tackled him out of the way. After we got back up I saw that the right one was using magicks. Lowell was in the middle of asking what happened when blast of water hit him. He was forced back to a wall. He was knocked out and had a huge gash on his forehead. Then Luna woke up. She ran over to Lowell. I felt a presence I feel around Laurence........there was a shadow knight somewhere close by. A image flashed in my head. I was chasing Rachel through the woods when someone shot her. I saw one of the guys taking a bow and arrow out then he shot. No! I yelled. I closed my eyes waiting to here the sound of a body falling on the ground. I didn't here it. I opened my eyes to see that there was a shield around us. I looked behind me. Luna was knocked out and had a gash on her arm. Lowell was knocked out and blood was dripping down from his forehead. My shoulder was bleeding. I looked at them. They caused this.
Lowells POV
I woke up again. I saw Aphmau. She was standing there. I thought there was only 2 people. If so then why is there 3? There was a blue flash. Aphmau had blue armor on. Her eyes turned blue and she got navy blue streaks in her hair. She had a blue bladed sword at her waist. There was a shield around us. Then there was a blood red flash. Aphmau wasn't wearing blue anymore. She had black bat wings,a red flat dress,red eyes, and red and black particles coming around her. She had a black,white,yellow,and blue broad sword. She walked up to the second guy and knocked him out. Then there was lighting She was wearing something different. She had a hammer in her hand. She strike the first one with lightning. Then there was a white flash. She had white angelic wings, a white flat dress, and grey eyes. She shot a blast of light at the third. Then my vision blacked out for a second and when it came back Aphmau was back to normal and running over to us. Then it blacked out again. When it went back Aphmau was on the ground. There was many people around her. I stood up and walked over to Aphmau. They all had worried looks on there faces. Luna was awake. I went over to her and helped her up. There was one girl with red hair that didn't have a worried look on her face. I walked over to her and asked what happened. She said that she didn't care. What did Aphmau do? I asked. What do you mean? She asked. She turned into 4 different states. I told her. The color drained from her face. So she was telling the truth. She said. About what? I asked. Her parents.... her parents are Irene and Thor, her step dad is Xavier and her uncle is the shadow lord. He has a form for each. She said.
Garroths POV
We got teleported to Aph. She was on the ground. She was bleeding from her shoulder and her stomach. I applied pressure to her wound on her shoulder and Aron did the same thing to her stomach. Under my fingertips I felt the wound heal up. I look at her shoulder. It was healed. The only thing there was a scar. Aron looked at her stomach it was also completely healed the only thing was a scar. She woke up. She gave us all a hug. She introduced us to her freinds. We walked home to not get attention. When we got out of town we decided to set camp near a lake. We all went to sleep.
Lowells POV
I decided to go with them. We camped near a lake. I was up. I couldn't go to sleep so I walked over to the lake. I heard someone singing.*cue music*. I went around the lake but I didn't see anyone. Then I came across one part of the lake. There were bushes blocking the way. I parted the bushes aside. I peeked my head through. I saw Aphmau. She was singing a song. It was beautiful. She was standing there looking at the lake. She was wearing a purple dress that was longer in the back then in the front and she was shoeless. Cadenza brought extra clothes for her. She started to get in the lake. She was up to her ankles. The moonlight seemed to have a soft glow around her. It was like someone was singing the song to her and she was translating. There was suddenly a shape of a figure. Then just as quickly it was gone. I realized that some of Aphmaus freinds had woken up and came to watch. I think I saw Garroth,Laurence,Aron,Luke,Sky,and Zane. I think those were the guys names. Then there were some of the girls. I saw Cadenza,Nicole,Liz,Zoey,Abby,Donna,and Kala. We were all listening to the song. When the song was over I was about to ask what she was doing when Gabe jumped down from the tree. He went over Aphmau.
Aphmaus POV
After I finished my song Gabe jumped down from a tree. Hello there my darling he said. 1. Don't call me that,2. What do you want? I asked coldly. He walked closer to me. I took went walked further away. We kept doing this for about 5 minutes until I backed up against a tree. He took this as an opportunity and ran towards me. This seems familiar. He said. Remember what I said about personal space? Well your in mine. I told him. He got even closer. We were almost touching. If I just even moved a miler meter I would touch him. Then he kissed me. I couldn't pull away since I was against a tree. When he stopped I slapped him. Ow! He quietly yelled. Sorry my hand slipped. I told him. As I was walking away I felt a jolt of pain go through my leg. I turn around. Gabe was holding a bow and arrow. I look down at my leg. The arrow grazed my leg. It would heal soon. He shouldn't have done that. I heard someone wisper. I look around I saw no one. Then I look at a bush. I saw some of my freinds. They were all covering Garroths mouth. Gabe didn't see them. I won't miss next time. He warned me. Leave me alone. I told him. He ran over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me back. That was a mistake. I grabbed his hand and made his arm go across his back so his wrist was in between his shoulder blades. I said leave me alone. I told him. Then I let go and he fell to the ground. I'll be back! He warned.