Gene and Kia V.S Aph

Genes POV
Before I fell asleep I put my number in Aphmau's phone.
Aphmau's POV
I woke up on Gene.  He was sleeping on me. He looked peaceful for once. Not like someone who tried to kill me. It looked like it was getting late. His phone was on the ground. I took his phone. I added my phone number in it then I put it back. Then he woke up. The sun was just starting to set. We talked until the moon was high in the sky. Then we went home.
Gene's POV
As I was heading home I looked at my phone. I noticed Aphmau put her phone number in my phone. I smiled to myself. Gah! What's happening to me!?! Why am I smiling!?! When I got home Dante asked where I've been. None of your business D. I told him. He frowned. Dante get back up here and finish the game! Stop being afraid of losing! Someone yelled from upstairs. Who was that? I asked him. That was one of mine and Aphmaus friends. His name is Kia. He's the leader of the fire gang. Dante told me. The fire gang!?! I yelled. Then a guy with red hair, tan skin and dark eyes came down from the stairs. Dante who are you talking to- who's that? Kia asked pointing to me. That's my brother Gene. He's the leader of the Shadow gang. The Shadow gang!?! Kia yelled. Yes! Great you guys know each other's gangs! Dante said. Dante! Kia and I yelled in fusion. What? He asked. You didn't tell me that I was going to Shadow gang territory! Kia yelled. The Fire gang and the Shadow gang are the biggest rivals of every gang! We hate each other! And you brought the LEADER of the Fire gang to the LEADER of the Shadow gang's house! I yelled at him. Kia started glaring at me. I glared at him back.
Dante's POV
Oh god! I need help to stop them.
(D-Dante, A-Aph)
D-I need help. I messed up.....BIG time!
A-What did you do?
D-I brought Kia over for a sleepover while Gene was in the house...😅
A-YOU BROUGHT THE LEADER OF THE FIRE AND SHAWDOW GANG IN ONE HOUSE!
D-you knew about he rivalry to!?!
A-Who doesn't?
D-Point is I need help to make sure they don't fight.
A-What makes you think I can help?
D-your mom keeps peace
A-will you get me Olive Garden Bread sticks?
D-Yes
A-Fine I'll be over in 5.
D-can you spend the night.....?
A-Fine for the bread sticks I'll be there in 10 then
D-I I'll tell them.
Ok! Now at least if I tell them that Aph is coming and she doesn't want any fighting that will at least stop Kia. Unless it's for self defense. And Aph can kick Gene's butt if he trys to fight Kia. They were glaring at each other. Kia! Gene! What? They asked in fusion. Aph is coming over and she is spending the night. She doesn't want to see or hear any fighting. I told them. They stopped glaring at each other and looked at me. She'll be here in 10. I told them. And Gene if you start a fight with Kia then Aph will kick your butt. Same goes for you Kia. Good them. Yeah right. How is Aph going to kick our butt? Gene asked me. I agree with Gene Dante. Aph......is a girl...... no offense to girls or anything.......but Aph is as dangerous as a soft cuddly kitten. Kia said. Oh really? Then I guess I'll have to show you my claws if I'm a kitten. Someone said walking into the house. I look over to see Aph.
Genes POV
There's no way she can beat me. How about this if I win a fight against both of you 3 times. You can do it separately each or together, you guys can't fight as long as I'm around. Aph said. And what if we win? I asked her. Then you guys can fight as much as you want. She told us. Deal! We said. We chose to fight separate for 2 rounds. If we didnt win then we fight together. Kia was up first. Kia tried to land a punch on her. She side stepped. He tried to kick her she side stepped him. She was fast. Kia couldn't touch Aph. Then Kia tried to punch her. She caught his hand. Oh! We started? She asked. Then she landed a punch on his stomach. And she kicked him down. He tried to pull her down. But she took his arm and put it behind his back. Ok ok! You win! Kia said. Then she let go. Now it was my turn against Aph. We fought for about 6 minutes before she got me down. Well you guys have one last chance to win. We'll city together. Kia said. Fine by me. She said. We surrounded her. She kept dodging all of our attacks. After about 10 minutes we finally got her on the ground. Give up! I told her. No way! She said. We have you surrounded! I seems that we have already won. Kia said. I does seem like that doesn't it. She said looking away. But..... She said. But what? You've already lost. I told her. Looks can be deceiving. She told us. Then she got up and swung to the top of the tree. We lost sight of her. Me and Kia were back to back. Then Aph had both of us pinned down to the tree by our necks at the same time. Ok ok! You won again! Now let us go! I told her. She got off us. I win. She said. Then Kiki came. Dante said I could bring another girl. She told us. You didn't tell me that this was Gene's house! Kiki whispered to Aphmau.